Tyrod Taylor has quiet day as Bills fall to Bengals
Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor completed 20-of-37 passes for 166 yards with 1 touchdown and 1 interception.
Taylor's lone touchdown pass came on a 12 yard throw to Brandon Tate. The rest of the Bills points came via field goals, as they fell to the Bengals 20-16. Taylor has just 6 touchdowns through 5 games, and has yet to top 224 yards in any game.
Our model projected Taylor for 17.2 FanDuel points, and he disappointed with just 9.9 on Sunday.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020