Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) misses Cowboys' practice again Friday
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) didn't practice again on Friday.
Things don't sound good for Lee's status on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams after he missed a full week of practice. His absence would improve Todd Gurley's fantasy outlook for Week 4. Lee has 25 tackles (24 solo) this season.
The Cowboys rank 12th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play this season. If he does play, numberFire's models project Lee to record 8.4 tackles, 0.1 pass deflections, 0.1 forced fumbles, 0.1 recovered fumbles, and 0.02 touchdowns versus the Rams.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Rico Gathers may not make Cowboys' 53-man roster June 26th, 2018
- Cowboys' second-year tight end Blake Jarwin was starter in spring June 20th, 2018
- Allen Hurns working as Cowboys' 'clear-cut' number-one June 20th, 2018