Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) misses Cowboys' practice again Friday
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) didn't practice again on Friday.
Things don't sound good for Lee's status on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams after he missed a full week of practice. His absence would improve Todd Gurley's fantasy outlook for Week 4. Lee has 25 tackles (24 solo) this season.
The Cowboys rank 12th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play this season. If he does play, numberFire's models project Lee to record 8.4 tackles, 0.1 pass deflections, 0.1 forced fumbles, 0.1 recovered fumbles, and 0.02 touchdowns versus the Rams.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys release Dez Bryant on Friday April 13th, 2018
- Cowboys' Terrance Williams recovering from broken foot March 26th, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018