Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) misses Cowboys' practice again Friday
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) didn't practice again on Friday.
Things don't sound good for Lee's status on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams after he missed a full week of practice. His absence would improve Todd Gurley's fantasy outlook for Week 4. Lee has 25 tackles (24 solo) this season.
The Cowboys rank 12th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play this season. If he does play, numberFire's models project Lee to record 8.4 tackles, 0.1 pass deflections, 0.1 forced fumbles, 0.1 recovered fumbles, and 0.02 touchdowns versus the Rams.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to franchise DeMarcus Lawrence if unable to reach long-term deal January 17th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten says he is coming back in 2018 January 1st, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott surpasses 100 rushing yards in Cowboys' Week 17 win December 31st, 2017
- Jason Witten is active for Cowboys in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Cowboys' Cole Beasley (illness) downgraded to out for Week 17 December 30th, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant (knee) not at practice Thursday December 28th, 2017