Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) misses Cowboys' practice again Friday
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) didn't practice again on Friday.
Things don't sound good for Lee's status on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams after he missed a full week of practice. His absence would improve Todd Gurley's fantasy outlook for Week 4. Lee has 25 tackles (24 solo) this season.
The Cowboys rank 12th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play this season. If he does play, numberFire's models project Lee to record 8.4 tackles, 0.1 pass deflections, 0.1 forced fumbles, 0.1 recovered fumbles, and 0.02 touchdowns versus the Rams.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott grinds out 106 yards in Cowboys' Week 6 win October 14th, 2018
- Dak Prescott leads the Cowboys to Week 6 blowout of Jaguars October 14th, 2018
- Cowboys' Sean Lee (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 12th, 2018
- Cowboys' receiver: Dak Prescott not completely at fault for his struggles October 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliot the No. 3-ranked running back in Week 6 October 9th, 2018
- Cowboys not interested in wide receiver Dez Bryant October 6th, 2018