Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) misses Cowboys' practice again Friday
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring, questionable) didn't practice again on Friday.
Things don't sound good for Lee's status on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams after he missed a full week of practice. His absence would improve Todd Gurley's fantasy outlook for Week 4. Lee has 25 tackles (24 solo) this season.
The Cowboys rank 12th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing Net Expected Points allowed per play this season. If he does play, numberFire's models project Lee to record 8.4 tackles, 0.1 pass deflections, 0.1 forced fumbles, 0.1 recovered fumbles, and 0.02 touchdowns versus the Rams.
- Drew Brees leads 4th quarter comeback en route to Saints' November 19th, 2017
- Mike Evans leads Buccaneers with 92 receiving yards in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Bears' Jordan Howard eclipses 100 yards rushing in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Alex Smith throws 2 interceptions as Chiefs fall to Giants in OT November 19th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) out for remainder of the game November 19th, 2017
- Todd Gurley totals just 56 yards in Rams' loss to Vikings November 19th, 2017
- Tyron Smith (groin) reportedly out for Cowboys versus Eagles November 19th, 2017
- Tyron Smith (groin) reportedly won't play for Cowboys in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Tyron Smith (groin) still not practicing for Cowboys November 16th, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant (knee) is practicing on Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott withdraws appeal, will serve six-game suspension November 15th, 2017
- Dez Bryant (knee, ankle) not seen at Cowboys' practice on Wednesday November 15th, 2017