Packers' Mason Crosby projected for top-5 finish in Week 4
Green Bay Packers kicker Mason Crosby is projected, by numberFire's algorithms, to finish as a top-five kicking option in Week 4.
Crosby has been relatively quiet this season as he has attempted only 4 field goals through 3 games. He has added 7 extra points as he is averaging just 6. FanDuel points per game this season.
Our models project Crosby for his best week of the season versus the Chicago Bears on Thursday with 3.0 extra points and 1.7 made field goals for 8.8 Fanduel points, the fourth-most of all kickers this week.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021