Bears' Prince Amukamara (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice
Chicago Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara was limited in Wednesday's practice.
The 28-year-old corner has been out since suffering an ankle injury in the Bears' third preseason game. He was also limited all of last week, but he couldn't make the Week 2 start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he can suit up at or close to 100%, Antonio Brown and the Pittsburgh Steelers might face a little stiffer test in the passing game on Sunday.
Our models project Amukamara for 3.9 tackles, 0.2 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions this week. His Bears are 7-point underdogs at home against a Steelers team implied at 25.5 points for Week 3.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021