Bears' Prince Amukamara (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice
Chicago Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara was limited in Wednesday's practice.
The 28-year-old corner has been out since suffering an ankle injury in the Bears' third preseason game. He was also limited all of last week, but he couldn't make the Week 2 start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he can suit up at or close to 100%, Antonio Brown and the Pittsburgh Steelers might face a little stiffer test in the passing game on Sunday.
Our models project Amukamara for 3.9 tackles, 0.2 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions this week. His Bears are 7-point underdogs at home against a Steelers team implied at 25.5 points for Week 3.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020
- Bears reportedly land Robert Quinn for 5 years, $70 million March 17th, 2020