Scott Tolzien and Jacoby Brissett split reps at Colts' Wednesday practice
Indianapolis Colts quarterbacks Jacoby Brissett and Scott Tolzien split reps at quarterback at practice on Wednesday.
Head coach Chuck Pagano declined to name a starting quarterback for Week 2 against the Cardinals, but either way it's a tough situation for the Colts' offense without Andrew Luck. Whomever starts will have a short leash.
If he starts, our models project Tolzien for 152.9 passing yards with 0.8 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions. That's good for just 7.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- Andrew Luck throws for 399 yards Sunday in Colts' win December 10th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton has a monster game on Sunday against Houston December 10th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) will play for Colts in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) to be game-time call for Colts Sunday December 7th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) returns to Colts practice Friday December 7th, 2018
- Eric Ebron (back, illness) returns to practice Friday for Colts December 7th, 2018