Scott Tolzien and Jacoby Brissett split reps at Colts' Wednesday practice
Indianapolis Colts quarterbacks Jacoby Brissett and Scott Tolzien split reps at quarterback at practice on Wednesday.
Head coach Chuck Pagano declined to name a starting quarterback for Week 2 against the Cardinals, but either way it's a tough situation for the Colts' offense without Andrew Luck. Whomever starts will have a short leash.
If he starts, our models project Tolzien for 152.9 passing yards with 0.8 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions. That's good for just 7.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000.
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Colts' fourth-rounder Nyheim Hines doing everything on offense June 15th, 2018
- Robert Turbin expected to have key role in Colts' backfield June 15th, 2018
- Colts’ fifth-round pick Jordan Wilkins working with first team June 13th, 2018
- Andrew Luck was throwing a high school ball in Colts' minicamp on Tuesday June 12th, 2018