Scott Tolzien and Jacoby Brissett split reps at Colts' Wednesday practice
Indianapolis Colts quarterbacks Jacoby Brissett and Scott Tolzien split reps at quarterback at practice on Wednesday.
Head coach Chuck Pagano declined to name a starting quarterback for Week 2 against the Cardinals, but either way it's a tough situation for the Colts' offense without Andrew Luck. Whomever starts will have a short leash.
If he starts, our models project Tolzien for 152.9 passing yards with 0.8 touchdowns and 1.1 interceptions. That's good for just 7.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,000.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones (calf) absent on Wednesday from Falcons' practice September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) misses Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton goes for 7 catches, 83 yards, a touchdown in Colts' win September 17th, 2018
- Andrew Luck throws 2 touchdowns but just 179 yards in Colts win September 17th, 2018
- Marlon Mack (hamstring) breeding optimism regarding Week 2 availability September 16th, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hamstring) gets in another limited practice September 12th, 2018