Bengals' Tyler Eifert projected to bounce back from disappointing Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is in position to bounce back from a disappointing Week 1 as our models project him as a top-5 tight end in standard fantasy leagues in Week 2.
Eifert collected just 1 catch for 4 yards on the only target he saw versus the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Playing on a short-week with a Week 2 contest versus the Houston Texans on Thursday, the oft-injured tight end is fully healthy and ready to put a poor showing in the rearview mirror.
Our models project Eifert for 3.2 catches, 45.6 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns for 9.1 FanDuel points in Week 2.
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert out multiple weeks with back injury September 25th, 2017
- Tyler Eifert (back, knee) not sure when he will return for Bengals September 25th, 2017
- A.J. Green catches 10 passes for 111 yards and a touchdown in Bengals' loss September 25th, 2017
- Joe Mixon sees 21 touches under Bengals' new offensive coordinator September 25th, 2017
- Andy Dalton bounces back with solid Week 3 performance in Bengals' loss September 25th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon expected to see a bigger role going forward September 24th, 2017