Bengals' Tyler Eifert projected to bounce back from disappointing Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is in position to bounce back from a disappointing Week 1 as our models project him as a top-5 tight end in standard fantasy leagues in Week 2.
Eifert collected just 1 catch for 4 yards on the only target he saw versus the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Playing on a short-week with a Week 2 contest versus the Houston Texans on Thursday, the oft-injured tight end is fully healthy and ready to put a poor showing in the rearview mirror.
Our models project Eifert for 3.2 catches, 45.6 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns for 9.1 FanDuel points in Week 2.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) might not be ready for Bengals training camp June 13th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018