Bengals' Tyler Eifert projected to bounce back from disappointing Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is in position to bounce back from a disappointing Week 1 as our models project him as a top-5 tight end in standard fantasy leagues in Week 2.
Eifert collected just 1 catch for 4 yards on the only target he saw versus the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Playing on a short-week with a Week 2 contest versus the Houston Texans on Thursday, the oft-injured tight end is fully healthy and ready to put a poor showing in the rearview mirror.
Our models project Eifert for 3.2 catches, 45.6 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns for 9.1 FanDuel points in Week 2.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders February 14th, 2018
- Chiefs will let Derrick Johnson become free agent February 13th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals re-sign head coach Marvin Lewis to a 2-year contract January 2nd, 2018
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Bengals in Week 17 December 31st, 2017