Bengals' Tyler Eifert projected to bounce back from disappointing Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is in position to bounce back from a disappointing Week 1 as our models project him as a top-5 tight end in standard fantasy leagues in Week 2.
Eifert collected just 1 catch for 4 yards on the only target he saw versus the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Playing on a short-week with a Week 2 contest versus the Houston Texans on Thursday, the oft-injured tight end is fully healthy and ready to put a poor showing in the rearview mirror.
Our models project Eifert for 3.2 catches, 45.6 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns for 9.1 FanDuel points in Week 2.
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Andy Dalton leads Bengals to victory with 3 TDs in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Joe Mixon gets 22 touches in Bengals' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Bengals' A.J. Green hauls in his sixth touchdown of the year November 19th, 2017
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert (back) undergoes surgery to remove cyst November 18th, 2017
- Bengals' Tyler Kroft expected to bounce back in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Bengals' Brandon LaFell (knee) questionable for Week 11 November 17th, 2017