Danny Woodhead (hamstring) may be placed on injured reserve by Baltimore
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is now expected to miss 6-to-8 weeks and may be placed on the injured reserve, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Earlier reports had the running back missing 4-to-6 weeks, but with the revised longer timetable, the Ravens may decide to put Woodhead on the IR to free up a roster spot. If they do so, he would be first eligible to return on November 19, in Week 11. That is Baltimore's first game after their Week 10 bye. Terrance West and Javorius Allen will split the bulk of the carries for the Ravens in Woodhead's absence.
Woodhead gained 37 yards on 4 touches before leaving with the injury in Week 1.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017