Danny Woodhead (hamstring) may be placed on injured reserve by Baltimore
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is now expected to miss 6-to-8 weeks and may be placed on the injured reserve, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Earlier reports had the running back missing 4-to-6 weeks, but with the revised longer timetable, the Ravens may decide to put Woodhead on the IR to free up a roster spot. If they do so, he would be first eligible to return on November 19, in Week 11. That is Baltimore's first game after their Week 10 bye. Terrance West and Javorius Allen will split the bulk of the carries for the Ravens in Woodhead's absence.
Woodhead gained 37 yards on 4 touches before leaving with the injury in Week 1.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Terrance West finishes third in backfield touches for Baltimore in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Javorius Allen a non factor in Ravens' embarrassing loss September 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Joe Flacco throws for just 28 yards in disastrous loss September 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin cleared from concussion protocol, returns September 24th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin exits Ravens' game, placed in concussion protocol September 24th, 2017
- Ravens' Javorius Allen expected to start against Jacksonville September 24th, 2017