Danny Woodhead (hamstring) may be placed on injured reserve by Baltimore
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is now expected to miss 6-to-8 weeks and may be placed on the injured reserve, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Earlier reports had the running back missing 4-to-6 weeks, but with the revised longer timetable, the Ravens may decide to put Woodhead on the IR to free up a roster spot. If they do so, he would be first eligible to return on November 19, in Week 11. That is Baltimore's first game after their Week 10 bye. Terrance West and Javorius Allen will split the bulk of the carries for the Ravens in Woodhead's absence.
Woodhead gained 37 yards on 4 touches before leaving with the injury in Week 1.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018