Danny Woodhead (hamstring) may be placed on injured reserve by Baltimore
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is now expected to miss 6-to-8 weeks and may be placed on the injured reserve, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Earlier reports had the running back missing 4-to-6 weeks, but with the revised longer timetable, the Ravens may decide to put Woodhead on the IR to free up a roster spot. If they do so, he would be first eligible to return on November 19, in Week 11. That is Baltimore's first game after their Week 10 bye. Terrance West and Javorius Allen will split the bulk of the carries for the Ravens in Woodhead's absence.
Woodhead gained 37 yards on 4 touches before leaving with the injury in Week 1.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert officially announced as Cardinals' starter for Week 11 over Drew Stanton (knee) November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Danny Woodhead (hamstring) expected to return for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Ravens' Ben Watson averaging over 5 targets a game this season November 17th, 2017
- Javorius Allen could be the odd man out in crowded Ravens' backfield November 16th, 2017
- Ravens' Alex Collins will continue to roll as the team's featured back November 16th, 2017
- Ravens' Terrance West (calf) returns to a full practice on Wednesday November 15th, 2017