Redskins' Kirk Cousins admits he needs to 'play better'
Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins shouldered the blame for Sunday's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, telling reporters "I've got to be better."
The Redskins' offense generated only 10 points on Sunday with Cousins completing 23-of-40 passes for 240 yards with 1 touchdown, 1 interception, and 2 fumbles. Despite a stagnant offense all game long, Washington had the ball in the closing minutes down 5 before Cousins had a fumble returned for a touchdown, icing the game for the Eagles. Cousins and the Redskins will have their hands full in Week 2 as they face a resurgent Los Angeles Rams defense on the road.
Our models project Cousins for 286.4 passing yards, 1.5 touchdowns, and 0.8 interceptions for 17.7 FanDuel points in Week 2, making him our 11th-best quarterback for the week.
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Raiders fire defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. November 21st, 2017
- Texans pluck Andre Ellington off waivers November 21st, 2017
- Broncos reportedly plan to start Paxton Lynch in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard 'not spotted' at practice on Tuesday November 21st, 2017
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Terrelle Pryor (ankle) will be placed on Washington's Injured Reserve November 20th, 2017