Redskins' Kirk Cousins admits he needs to 'play better'
Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins shouldered the blame for Sunday's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, telling reporters "I've got to be better."
The Redskins' offense generated only 10 points on Sunday with Cousins completing 23-of-40 passes for 240 yards with 1 touchdown, 1 interception, and 2 fumbles. Despite a stagnant offense all game long, Washington had the ball in the closing minutes down 5 before Cousins had a fumble returned for a touchdown, icing the game for the Eagles. Cousins and the Redskins will have their hands full in Week 2 as they face a resurgent Los Angeles Rams defense on the road.
Our models project Cousins for 286.4 passing yards, 1.5 touchdowns, and 0.8 interceptions for 17.7 FanDuel points in Week 2, making him our 11th-best quarterback for the week.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018