Deshaun Watson (ankle) gets in full practice for Texans on Tuesday
Houston Texans rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson (ankle) was upgraded to "full" in Tuesday's practice.
Watson was seen working exclusively with the first-team during the portion of practice open to the media, and despite head coach Bill O'Brien suggesting it would be a game-time decision on Thursday night, the first-round pick is fully expected to make his first career start in Week 2 versus the Cincinnati Bengals. Tom Savage will be second on the depth chart.
numberFire's models expect Watson to throw for 214.2 yards with 0.95 touchdowns and 0.82 interceptions on Thursday Night Football while adding 19.7 yards and 0.17 scores on the ground. He's our QB24 for Week 2 and is projected to score 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,700.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement February 12th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running February 6th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to be "on the field throwing with his teammates" during OTAs February 1st, 2018
- Texans sign coach Bill O'Brien to a four-year extension January 13th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) ahead of schedule January 2nd, 2018
- Texans' J.J. Watt (knee) on track for training camp January 1st, 2018