Deshaun Watson (ankle) gets in full practice for Texans on Tuesday
Houston Texans rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson (ankle) was upgraded to "full" in Tuesday's practice.
Watson was seen working exclusively with the first-team during the portion of practice open to the media, and despite head coach Bill O'Brien suggesting it would be a game-time decision on Thursday night, the first-round pick is fully expected to make his first career start in Week 2 versus the Cincinnati Bengals. Tom Savage will be second on the depth chart.
numberFire's models expect Watson to throw for 214.2 yards with 0.95 touchdowns and 0.82 interceptions on Thursday Night Football while adding 19.7 yards and 0.17 scores on the ground. He's our QB24 for Week 2 and is projected to score 14.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,700.
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Texans sign Benardrick McKinney to a 5-year, $50 million extension June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) spotted without a brace during minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Texans do not plan to reduce Deshaun Watson's running in 2018 June 9th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018