Bears' Jerrell Freeman (pectoral) place on injured reserve
The Chicago Bears placed linebacker Jerrell Freeman on injured reserve with a pectoral injury.
Freeman also suffered a concussion versus the Atlanta Falcons. The veteran linebacker was an every-down player for Chicago last year and will be a big loss for a defense that was on its way up. Second-year player Nick Kwiatkoski will likely step into the starting inside linebacker spot for Chicago.
The Bears defense currently sits 30th in our power rankings with a 14.31 defensive rating.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Bears hire ex-Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as head coach January 8th, 2018
- Kendall Wright hauls in 7 passes for 81 yards in Bears' loss December 17th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky has an up-and-down game in Bears' Week 15 loss December 16th, 2017
- Jordan Howard totals just 63 yards in Bears' Week 15 loss to Lions December 16th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017