Bears' Jerrell Freeman (pectoral) place on injured reserve
The Chicago Bears placed linebacker Jerrell Freeman on injured reserve with a pectoral injury.
Freeman also suffered a concussion versus the Atlanta Falcons. The veteran linebacker was an every-down player for Chicago last year and will be a big loss for a defense that was on its way up. Second-year player Nick Kwiatkoski will likely step into the starting inside linebacker spot for Chicago.
The Bears defense currently sits 30th in our power rankings with a 14.31 defensive rating.
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Bears believe Leonard Floyd avoided torn ACL, out 'some time' November 20th, 2017
- Bears sign Cairo Santos to replace Connor Barth November 20th, 2017
- Bears release Connor Barth after miss at end of Sunday's loss November 20th, 2017
- Bears' Tarik Cohen scores his third career touchdown on Sunday November 20th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky has quiet day as Bears come up short in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Bears' Jordan Howard eclipses 100 yards rushing in Week 11 November 19th, 2017