Bears' Jerrell Freeman (pectoral) place on injured reserve
The Chicago Bears placed linebacker Jerrell Freeman on injured reserve with a pectoral injury.
Freeman also suffered a concussion versus the Atlanta Falcons. The veteran linebacker was an every-down player for Chicago last year and will be a big loss for a defense that was on its way up. Second-year player Nick Kwiatkoski will likely step into the starting inside linebacker spot for Chicago.
The Bears defense currently sits 30th in our power rankings with a 14.31 defensive rating.
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) not listed on Bears injury report September 25th, 2017
- Bears' Quintin Demps has fractured left arm September 25th, 2017
- Jordan Howard's 2nd touchdown wins game for Chicago September 24th, 2017
- Jordan Howard playing through sprained AC joint for Bears September 24th, 2017
- Bears not yet considering Mitchell Trubisky over Mike Glennon September 24th, 2017
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) removed from Bears' injury report September 22nd, 2017