Bears' Jerrell Freeman (pectoral) place on injured reserve
The Chicago Bears placed linebacker Jerrell Freeman on injured reserve with a pectoral injury.
Freeman also suffered a concussion versus the Atlanta Falcons. The veteran linebacker was an every-down player for Chicago last year and will be a big loss for a defense that was on its way up. Second-year player Nick Kwiatkoski will likely step into the starting inside linebacker spot for Chicago.
The Bears defense currently sits 30th in our power rankings with a 14.31 defensive rating.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Jordan Howard's usage for Bears to be 'game specific' in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Bears' Allen Robinson practices for first time since tearing ACL May 30th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Chicago Bears trade up in the second round to draft WR Anthony Miller April 27th, 2018
- Chicago Bears select LB Roquan Smith with the eighth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018