David Johnson (wrist) officially placed on injured reserve by Arizona
The Arizona Cardinals have officially placed running back David Johnson (wrist) on injured reserve.
With Johnson undergoing surgery this week and facing a 2-to-3 month recovery timetable, the move was needed for the team to bring back Chris Johnson and add to the running back depth. DJ will not be eligible to return to the team until mid-November at the earliest. Kerwynn Williams, Andre Ellington, and Chris Johnson will handle the running back duties until DJ returns.
Johnson totaled 91 yards with a fumble on 17 touches in Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert officially announced as Cardinals' starter for Week 11 over Drew Stanton (knee) November 17th, 2017
- Larry Fitzgerald signs extension with Cardinals through 2018 November 17th, 2017
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals reportedly nearing 1-year extension November 16th, 2017
- Cardinals' John Brown (back) didn't practice Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Cardinals' David Johnson's surgically-repaired wrist is 'still pretty weak' November 16th, 2017
- Drew Stanton (knee) limited at Cardinals' practice on Wednesday November 15th, 2017