David Johnson (wrist) officially placed on injured reserve by Arizona
The Arizona Cardinals have officially placed running back David Johnson (wrist) on injured reserve.
With Johnson undergoing surgery this week and facing a 2-to-3 month recovery timetable, the move was needed for the team to bring back Chris Johnson and add to the running back depth. DJ will not be eligible to return to the team until mid-November at the earliest. Kerwynn Williams, Andre Ellington, and Chris Johnson will handle the running back duties until DJ returns.
Johnson totaled 91 yards with a fumble on 17 touches in Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer retires after 14 NFL seasons January 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians expected to retire January 1st, 2018
- Cardinals' Kerwynn Williams (quad, ribs) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- John Brown (toe) didn't practice Wednesday for Cardinals December 27th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams (chest) is active for Cardinals in Week 16 December 24th, 2017