David Johnson (wrist) officially placed on injured reserve by Arizona
The Arizona Cardinals have officially placed running back David Johnson (wrist) on injured reserve.
With Johnson undergoing surgery this week and facing a 2-to-3 month recovery timetable, the move was needed for the team to bring back Chris Johnson and add to the running back depth. DJ will not be eligible to return to the team until mid-November at the earliest. Kerwynn Williams, Andre Ellington, and Chris Johnson will handle the running back duties until DJ returns.
Johnson totaled 91 yards with a fumble on 17 touches in Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- 'No end in sight' for Duane Brown holdout in Houston September 26th, 2017
- Seahawks uncertain about severity of Doug Baldwin's groin strain September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' John Brown (quad) worked out on Monday night September 26th, 2017
- J.J. Nelson comes up empty for Cardinals in Week 3 September 26th, 2017
- Andre Ellington leads Cardinals' backfield with 49 snaps on Monday September 26th, 2017