David Johnson (wrist) officially placed on injured reserve by Arizona
The Arizona Cardinals have officially placed running back David Johnson (wrist) on injured reserve.
With Johnson undergoing surgery this week and facing a 2-to-3 month recovery timetable, the move was needed for the team to bring back Chris Johnson and add to the running back depth. DJ will not be eligible to return to the team until mid-November at the earliest. Kerwynn Williams, Andre Ellington, and Chris Johnson will handle the running back duties until DJ returns.
Johnson totaled 91 yards with a fumble on 17 touches in Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (ACL) expected to be at Texans' training camp May 14th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- Jedd Gyorko starting at third base for Cardinals on Friday May 4th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Arizona Cardinals select WR Christian Kirk in the second roud of the NFL Draft April 27th, 2018
- Arizona Cardinals trade up to draft QB Josh Rosen with the 10th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Tommy Pham hitting second as Cardinals play Mets on Tuesday April 24th, 2018