Texans place C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) on injured reserve
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) has been placed on injured reserve.
A big blow for the Texans' offense as Fiedorowicz was the team's second-best pass-catching threat behind DeAndre Hopkins. With backup tight ends Ryan Griffin and Stephen Anderson also dealing with concussions, the Texans are likely forced to use practice squad player Evan Baylis as their starter on Thursday versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Fiedorowicz caught all 4 of his targets for 46 yards in Week 1, before exiting with the head injury.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Bill O'Brien: Bruce Ellington needs to be more involved in Texans' offense November 15th, 2017
- Will Fuller (ribs) not expected to play for Texans in Week 11 November 15th, 2017
- Tom Savage will remain Texans' starter in Week 11 November 13th, 2017
- D'Onta Foreman quiet in Texans' Week 10 blowout loss November 13th, 2017
- Will Fuller suffers cracked ribs in Texans' Week 10 loss November 13th, 2017
- Lamar Miller collects 74 total yards in Texans' loss to the Rams November 12th, 2017