Texans place C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) on injured reserve
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) has been placed on injured reserve.
A big blow for the Texans' offense as Fiedorowicz was the team's second-best pass-catching threat behind DeAndre Hopkins. With backup tight ends Ryan Griffin and Stephen Anderson also dealing with concussions, the Texans are likely forced to use practice squad player Evan Baylis as their starter on Thursday versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Fiedorowicz caught all 4 of his targets for 46 yards in Week 1, before exiting with the head injury.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- Tavon Austin in store for big workload with Dallas May 10th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (ACL) expected to be at Texans' training camp May 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) is ahead of schedule March 27th, 2018
- Report: Aaron Colvin to sign four-year deal with Texans March 13th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) on track to be ready for Week 1 February 28th, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018