Texans place C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) on injured reserve
Houston Texans tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz (concussion) has been placed on injured reserve.
A big blow for the Texans' offense as Fiedorowicz was the team's second-best pass-catching threat behind DeAndre Hopkins. With backup tight ends Ryan Griffin and Stephen Anderson also dealing with concussions, the Texans are likely forced to use practice squad player Evan Baylis as their starter on Thursday versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Fiedorowicz caught all 4 of his targets for 46 yards in Week 1, before exiting with the head injury.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- 'No end in sight' for Duane Brown holdout in Houston September 26th, 2017
- Deshaun Watson earns high praise with Week 3 performance September 25th, 2017
- Texans' Will Fuller (collarbone) may make season debut in Week 4 September 25th, 2017
- DeAndre Hopkins totals 76 yards in Texans' loss September 24th, 2017
- Lamar Miller totals 63 yards in Texans' loss to Patriots September 24th, 2017
- Texans' Ryan Griffin no longer in the concussion protocol September 22nd, 2017