Ravens' Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks with a strained hamstring, per Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.
Luckily for the Ravens and Woodhead, the running back avoided a more serious injury (like a tear) and will be able to return this season. Unfortunately, the loss of the pass catching back weakens an already thin running back group. Terrance West and Javorius (Buck) Allen will receive the bulk of the carries with Woodhead out. His projected return date would be October 15 against the Chicago Bears, at the earliest.
Woodhead totaled 37 yards on 4 touches in Week 1 versus the Cincinnati Bengals before going down with the injury.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018