Ravens' Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks with a strained hamstring, per Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.
Luckily for the Ravens and Woodhead, the running back avoided a more serious injury (like a tear) and will be able to return this season. Unfortunately, the loss of the pass catching back weakens an already thin running back group. Terrance West and Javorius (Buck) Allen will receive the bulk of the carries with Woodhead out. His projected return date would be October 15 against the Chicago Bears, at the earliest.
Woodhead totaled 37 yards on 4 touches in Week 1 versus the Cincinnati Bengals before going down with the injury.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017