Ravens' Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks
Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks with a strained hamstring, per Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.
Luckily for the Ravens and Woodhead, the running back avoided a more serious injury (like a tear) and will be able to return this season. Unfortunately, the loss of the pass catching back weakens an already thin running back group. Terrance West and Javorius (Buck) Allen will receive the bulk of the carries with Woodhead out. His projected return date would be October 15 against the Chicago Bears, at the earliest.
Woodhead totaled 37 yards on 4 touches in Week 1 versus the Cincinnati Bengals before going down with the injury.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Terrance West finishes third in backfield touches for Baltimore in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Javorius Allen a non factor in Ravens' embarrassing loss September 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Joe Flacco throws for just 28 yards in disastrous loss September 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin cleared from concussion protocol, returns September 24th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin exits Ravens' game, placed in concussion protocol September 24th, 2017
- Ravens' Javorius Allen expected to start against Jacksonville September 24th, 2017