Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup in Dolphins' season-opener
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers as he makes his delayed 2017 debut in Week 2.
The Dolphins had their bye week in Week 1 due to Hurricane Irma, and Ajayi will kick off his season against a Los Angeles Chargers defense that allowed the league's fifth-most rushing yards in Week 1.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 74.0 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 15.6 carries as well as 22.1 yards on 3.1 receptions this week. He is our 7th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2.
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert officially announced as Cardinals' starter for Week 11 over Drew Stanton (knee) November 17th, 2017
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery dealing with 'lingering' ankle issue, expected to play for Eagles in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Nelson Agholor's role not expected to grow for Eagles in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- LeGarrette Blount is at peace with his role in Philly November 16th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery (ankle) says he'll play for Eagles on Sunday night November 16th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery (ankle) added to Eagles' injury report November 16th, 2017