Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup in Dolphins' season-opener
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers as he makes his delayed 2017 debut in Week 2.
The Dolphins had their bye week in Week 1 due to Hurricane Irma, and Ajayi will kick off his season against a Los Angeles Chargers defense that allowed the league's fifth-most rushing yards in Week 1.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 74.0 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 15.6 carries as well as 22.1 yards on 3.1 receptions this week. He is our 7th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018