Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup in Dolphins' season-opener
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers as he makes his delayed 2017 debut in Week 2.
The Dolphins had their bye week in Week 1 due to Hurricane Irma, and Ajayi will kick off his season against a Los Angeles Chargers defense that allowed the league's fifth-most rushing yards in Week 1.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 74.0 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 15.6 carries as well as 22.1 yards on 3.1 receptions this week. He is our 7th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2.
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- Adam Gase: Dolphins' offense was 'garbage' in Week 3 September 26th, 2017
- Jay Cutler with forgettable performance in Dolphins' Week 3 loss September 25th, 2017
- DeVante Parker scores a garbage time touchdown in Dolphins' Week 3 loss September 24th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry gets bottled up for 48 yards in Dolphins' embarrassing loss to the Jets September 24th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi a major bust as the Dolphins are upset by the Jets in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) expected to play without limitations September 24th, 2017