Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup in Dolphins' season-opener
Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi draws a favorable matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers as he makes his delayed 2017 debut in Week 2.
The Dolphins had their bye week in Week 1 due to Hurricane Irma, and Ajayi will kick off his season against a Los Angeles Chargers defense that allowed the league's fifth-most rushing yards in Week 1.
numberFire's models project Ajayi for 74.0 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 15.6 carries as well as 22.1 yards on 3.1 receptions this week. He is our 7th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Eagles sign second-rounder Dallas Goedert to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Carson Wentz aiming to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 May 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Timmy Jernigan (back) expected to miss 4-6 months, questionable for Week 1 May 3rd, 2018
- Philadelphia Eagles trade up to select TE Dallas Goedert in the second round April 27th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Eagles release Daryl Worley following Sunday arrest April 15th, 2018