Patriots' Brandin Cooks in line for a big performance in Week 2
Brandin Cooks is projected to be a top-5 wide receiver in the New England Patriots' Week 2 matchup against the New Orleans Saints.
Cooks grabbed 3-of-7 targets for 88 yards in the Patriots' 42-27 blowout loss to the Chiefs. While it may not have been the explosive performance some were hoping for, it was a solid debut for Cooks on his new team. The Patriots have a juicy matchup with the Saints that has the highest point total on the board (54.5).
Our models rank Cooks as the WR5 in Week 2, and project him for 5.4 receptions, 86.0 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns. That would net him 14.9 fantasy points at his $7,900 salary on FanDuel.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Cowboys acquire receiver Tavon Austin from Rams April 28th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018
- Ndamukong Suh signs 1-year deal with Rams March 26th, 2018
- Rams acquire Aqib Talib from Broncos for fifth-rounder March 8th, 2018
- Giants acquire Alec Ogletree from Rams March 7th, 2018
- Sammy Watkins to hit open market after not being tagged by Rams March 6th, 2018