Patriots' Brandin Cooks in line for a big performance in Week 2
Brandin Cooks is projected to be a top-5 wide receiver in the New England Patriots' Week 2 matchup against the New Orleans Saints.
Cooks grabbed 3-of-7 targets for 88 yards in the Patriots' 42-27 blowout loss to the Chiefs. While it may not have been the explosive performance some were hoping for, it was a solid debut for Cooks on his new team. The Patriots have a juicy matchup with the Saints that has the highest point total on the board (54.5).
Our models rank Cooks as the WR5 in Week 2, and project him for 5.4 receptions, 86.0 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns. That would net him 14.9 fantasy points at his $7,900 salary on FanDuel.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- James White catches just one pass in Patriots' wild Week 3 win September 25th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski scores again for Patriots in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Mike Gillislee totals just 31 yards in Patriots' Week 3 win September 24th, 2017
- Chris Hogan scores two more touchdowns in Patriots' Week 3 thriller September 24th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks erupts in Patriots' last minute victory September 24th, 2017
- Tom Brady throws five touchdown passes in Patriots' comeback victory September 24th, 2017