Patriots' Brandin Cooks in line for a big performance in Week 2
Brandin Cooks is projected to be a top-5 wide receiver in the New England Patriots' Week 2 matchup against the New Orleans Saints.
Cooks grabbed 3-of-7 targets for 88 yards in the Patriots' 42-27 blowout loss to the Chiefs. While it may not have been the explosive performance some were hoping for, it was a solid debut for Cooks on his new team. The Patriots have a juicy matchup with the Saints that has the highest point total on the board (54.5).
Our models rank Cooks as the WR5 in Week 2, and project him for 5.4 receptions, 86.0 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns. That would net him 14.9 fantasy points at his $7,900 salary on FanDuel.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) ruled out again for Patriots in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Patriots' Stephen Gostkowski is the top projected kicker in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) not expected to return for Patriots in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) remains out for Patriots November 15th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett goes for 38 yards in first game back with Patriots November 13th, 2017
- Danny Amendola catches four passes in Patriots' blowout win November 13th, 2017