Patriots' Brandin Cooks in line for a big performance in Week 2
Brandin Cooks is projected to be a top-5 wide receiver in the New England Patriots' Week 2 matchup against the New Orleans Saints.
Cooks grabbed 3-of-7 targets for 88 yards in the Patriots' 42-27 blowout loss to the Chiefs. While it may not have been the explosive performance some were hoping for, it was a solid debut for Cooks on his new team. The Patriots have a juicy matchup with the Saints that has the highest point total on the board (54.5).
Our models rank Cooks as the WR5 in Week 2, and project him for 5.4 receptions, 86.0 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns. That would net him 14.9 fantasy points at his $7,900 salary on FanDuel.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (concussion) expected to play in NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018