Bengals' Giovani Bernard looking to make most of opportunities
Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard said that he knows his role and is going to make the most of the opportunities presented to him.
In Week 1, Bernard was more productive than fellow backs Joe Mixon and Jeremy Hill. On eight touches and 29 snaps, he contributed 79 yards, which was 31 more than both Mixon and Hill combined. The game script certainly played out in his favor, but Bernard and the Bengals are in for another tough matchup with the Houston Texans.
At $5,700, numberFire projects Bernard for 7.3 rushes, 28.4 rushing yards and 0.22 rushing touchdowns in the Bengals' home opener. They also expect him to tally 1.9 catches, 17.5 receiving yards and 0.07 receiving touchdowns for a total of 7.2 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) cleared for Bengals' OTAs February 26th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018