Bengals' Giovani Bernard looking to make most of opportunities
Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard said that he knows his role and is going to make the most of the opportunities presented to him.
In Week 1, Bernard was more productive than fellow backs Joe Mixon and Jeremy Hill. On eight touches and 29 snaps, he contributed 79 yards, which was 31 more than both Mixon and Hill combined. The game script certainly played out in his favor, but Bernard and the Bengals are in for another tough matchup with the Houston Texans.
At $5,700, numberFire projects Bernard for 7.3 rushes, 28.4 rushing yards and 0.22 rushing touchdowns in the Bengals' home opener. They also expect him to tally 1.9 catches, 17.5 receiving yards and 0.07 receiving touchdowns for a total of 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Bengals' Brandon LaFell (knee) questionable for Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Bengals' Brandon LaFell (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Vontaze Burfict reportedly won't be suspended following ejection in Bengals' loss November 13th, 2017
- Andy Dalton disappoints in Bengals' loss in Week 10 November 12th, 2017
- Joe Mixon sees just 10 touches in Bengals' loss to Titans November 12th, 2017
- A.J. Green catches 70-yard touchdown in Bengals' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017