Bengals' Giovani Bernard looking to make most of opportunities
Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard said that he knows his role and is going to make the most of the opportunities presented to him.
In Week 1, Bernard was more productive than fellow backs Joe Mixon and Jeremy Hill. On eight touches and 29 snaps, he contributed 79 yards, which was 31 more than both Mixon and Hill combined. The game script certainly played out in his favor, but Bernard and the Bengals are in for another tough matchup with the Houston Texans.
At $5,700, numberFire projects Bernard for 7.3 rushes, 28.4 rushing yards and 0.22 rushing touchdowns in the Bengals' home opener. They also expect him to tally 1.9 catches, 17.5 receiving yards and 0.07 receiving touchdowns for a total of 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert out multiple weeks with back injury September 25th, 2017
- Tyler Eifert (back, knee) not sure when he will return for Bengals September 25th, 2017
- A.J. Green catches 10 passes for 111 yards and a touchdown in Bengals' loss September 25th, 2017
- Joe Mixon sees 21 touches under Bengals' new offensive coordinator September 25th, 2017
- Andy Dalton bounces back with solid Week 3 performance in Bengals' loss September 25th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon expected to see a bigger role going forward September 24th, 2017