Bengals' Giovani Bernard looking to make most of opportunities
Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard said that he knows his role and is going to make the most of the opportunities presented to him.
In Week 1, Bernard was more productive than fellow backs Joe Mixon and Jeremy Hill. On eight touches and 29 snaps, he contributed 79 yards, which was 31 more than both Mixon and Hill combined. The game script certainly played out in his favor, but Bernard and the Bengals are in for another tough matchup with the Houston Texans.
At $5,700, numberFire projects Bernard for 7.3 rushes, 28.4 rushing yards and 0.22 rushing touchdowns in the Bengals' home opener. They also expect him to tally 1.9 catches, 17.5 receiving yards and 0.07 receiving touchdowns for a total of 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals re-sign head coach Marvin Lewis to a 2-year contract January 2nd, 2018
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Bengals in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is expected to play Sunday for Bengals December 31st, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) listed as questionable versus Ravens December 29th, 2017