Chiefs' Kareem Hunt projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back for Week 2
After a huge game in Week 1, Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back in Week 2.
Hunt had 246 yards from scrimmage against the New England Patriots on Thursday night -- the most ever recorded by a player in their NFL debut. He had 148 yards and 1 touchdown on 17 carries while adding 98 yards and 2 touchdowns through the air on 5 receptions.
Hunt is numberFire's 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2. Our models project him for 63.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 14.9 carries as well as 26.5 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on 3.0 receptions.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Sammy Watkins reportedly joins Chiefs for 3 years, $48 million March 13th, 2018
- Rams getting Marcus Peters from Chiefs for 2018 4th, 2019 2nd February 26th, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Report: Marcus Peters 'may not be long' for Kansas City February 20th, 2018
- Chiefs will let Derrick Johnson become free agent February 13th, 2018