Chiefs' Kareem Hunt projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back for Week 2
After a huge game in Week 1, Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back in Week 2.
Hunt had 246 yards from scrimmage against the New England Patriots on Thursday night -- the most ever recorded by a player in their NFL debut. He had 148 yards and 1 touchdown on 17 carries while adding 98 yards and 2 touchdowns through the air on 5 receptions.
Hunt is numberFire's 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2. Our models project him for 63.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 14.9 carries as well as 26.5 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on 3.0 receptions.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Browns expected to have interest in Chiefs' Alex Smith January 12th, 2018
- Bears hire ex-Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as head coach January 8th, 2018
- Alex Smith throws for 33 yards in second half, Chiefs lose after leading 21-3 January 6th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (concussion) will not return to Saturday's game January 6th, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly open to trading Alex Smith this offseason January 6th, 2018