Chiefs' Kareem Hunt projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back for Week 2
After a huge game in Week 1, Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back in Week 2.
Hunt had 246 yards from scrimmage against the New England Patriots on Thursday night -- the most ever recorded by a player in their NFL debut. He had 148 yards and 1 touchdown on 17 carries while adding 98 yards and 2 touchdowns through the air on 5 receptions.
Hunt is numberFire's 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2. Our models project him for 63.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 14.9 carries as well as 26.5 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on 3.0 receptions.
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' John Brown (quad) worked out on Monday night September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt to continue heavy workload for Chiefs September 26th, 2017
- Travis Kelce scarcely used as Chiefs improve to 3-0 September 25th, 2017
- Alex Smith throws 2 touchdowns in Chiefs' Week 3 win September 25th, 2017
- Tyreek Hill totals 90 yards and a touchdown as Chiefs roll September 25th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt racks up another big game for Kansas City September 24th, 2017