Chiefs' Kareem Hunt projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back for Week 2
After a huge game in Week 1, Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is projected to be a top-10 fantasy running back in Week 2.
Hunt had 246 yards from scrimmage against the New England Patriots on Thursday night -- the most ever recorded by a player in their NFL debut. He had 148 yards and 1 touchdown on 17 carries while adding 98 yards and 2 touchdowns through the air on 5 receptions.
Hunt is numberFire's 8th-ranked fantasy running back for Week 2. Our models project him for 63.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 14.9 carries as well as 26.5 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on 3.0 receptions.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Tyreek Hill projected for bigger workload in Chiefs' offense versus Giants November 16th, 2017
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce in an excellent spot against the Giants in Week 11 November 14th, 2017
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt projected to bounce back after bye November 14th, 2017
- Chiefs' Alex Smith has a great matchup against the Giants in Week 11 November 14th, 2017
- Tyreek Hill rips off a 56-yard touchdown in Chiefs' loss November 5th, 2017
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce scores for the third consecutive game in Week 9 November 5th, 2017