Lions' Golden Tate says his finger 'feels great'
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate says his left ring finger "feels great," following an injury that forced him to wear a splint after the game.
Tate added that the finger was still a little sore, but it didn't stop him from catching 10-of-12 targets for 107 yards in the Lions' win. The team isn't back in action in Week 2 until Monday night against the New York Giants, so we should know more about Tate's Week 2 status by Thursday or Friday.
After posting 15.7 FanDuel points in Week 1, our models project Tate for 65.6 yards on 5.9 catches and 0.31 touchdowns. That's good for 11.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018
- Report: Lions 'listening' to offers for Eric Ebron March 7th, 2018