Lions' Golden Tate says his finger 'feels great'
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate says his left ring finger "feels great," following an injury that forced him to wear a splint after the game.
Tate added that the finger was still a little sore, but it didn't stop him from catching 10-of-12 targets for 107 yards in the Lions' win. The team isn't back in action in Week 2 until Monday night against the New York Giants, so we should know more about Tate's Week 2 status by Thursday or Friday.
After posting 15.7 FanDuel points in Week 1, our models project Tate for 65.6 yards on 5.9 catches and 0.31 touchdowns. That's good for 11.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Eric Ebron lays an egg in Lions' Week 3 loss September 25th, 2017
- Golden Tate finds end zone on 11 targets as Lions fall September 24th, 2017
- Matthew Stafford throws for 264 yards and 1 touchdown in Lions' loss September 24th, 2017
- Lions' Kenny Golladay out-snaps T.J. Jones again in Week 2 September 19th, 2017
- Lions' Theo Riddick totals 37 yards against Giants September 19th, 2017
- Lions' Golden Tate sees 4 targets, catches them all on Monday night September 19th, 2017