Lions' Golden Tate says his finger 'feels great'
Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate says his left ring finger "feels great," following an injury that forced him to wear a splint after the game.
Tate added that the finger was still a little sore, but it didn't stop him from catching 10-of-12 targets for 107 yards in the Lions' win. The team isn't back in action in Week 2 until Monday night against the New York Giants, so we should know more about Tate's Week 2 status by Thursday or Friday.
After posting 15.7 FanDuel points in Week 1, our models project Tate for 65.6 yards on 5.9 catches and 0.31 touchdowns. That's good for 11.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,400.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Lions' T.J. Jones undergoes shoulder surgery January 11th, 2018
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 touchdown passes in Lions' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Jim Caldwell does not plan to rest Detroit's starters for meaningless Week 17 game December 26th, 2017
- Lions place T.J. Jones (shoulder) on injured reserve December 19th, 2017
- Golden Tate held to 33 yards in Lions' win on Saturday December 17th, 2017
- Marvin Jones turns 3 catches into 85 yards for Lions on Saturday December 17th, 2017