Ravens' Javorius Allen to see an increased role if Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is out
Baltimore Ravens running back Javorius Allen will likely see an increased workload if Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is forced to miss extended time.
Woodhead played only 6 snaps before being carted off with a hamstring injury in Week 1, and Allen ended up leading the Ravens' backfield in snaps, playing 33 of the team's 66 -- 7 more than starter Terrance West. He tallied 71 yards on 21 carries while also being targeted once in the passing game.
numberFire's models project Allen for 27.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns on 7.0 carries as well as 20.1 yards on 3.0 receptions in Week 2, making him our 34th-ranked fantasy running back.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Baltimore Ravens draft TE Hayden Hurst with the 25th pick April 26th, 2018
- Tennesse Titans move up in NFL Draft to select LB Rashaan Evans April 26th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills move up to draft LB Tremaine Edmunds in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018