Ravens' Javorius Allen to see an increased role if Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is out
Baltimore Ravens running back Javorius Allen will likely see an increased workload if Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is forced to miss extended time.
Woodhead played only 6 snaps before being carted off with a hamstring injury in Week 1, and Allen ended up leading the Ravens' backfield in snaps, playing 33 of the team's 66 -- 7 more than starter Terrance West. He tallied 71 yards on 21 carries while also being targeted once in the passing game.
numberFire's models project Allen for 27.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns on 7.0 carries as well as 20.1 yards on 3.0 receptions in Week 2, making him our 34th-ranked fantasy running back.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017