Ravens' Javorius Allen to see an increased role if Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is out
Baltimore Ravens running back Javorius Allen will likely see an increased workload if Danny Woodhead (hamstring) is forced to miss extended time.
Woodhead played only 6 snaps before being carted off with a hamstring injury in Week 1, and Allen ended up leading the Ravens' backfield in snaps, playing 33 of the team's 66 -- 7 more than starter Terrance West. He tallied 71 yards on 21 carries while also being targeted once in the passing game.
numberFire's models project Allen for 27.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns on 7.0 carries as well as 20.1 yards on 3.0 receptions in Week 2, making him our 34th-ranked fantasy running back.
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Chiefs place Cairo Santos (groin) on injured reserve September 26th, 2017
- Terrance West finishes third in backfield touches for Baltimore in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Javorius Allen a non factor in Ravens' embarrassing loss September 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Joe Flacco throws for just 28 yards in disastrous loss September 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin cleared from concussion protocol, returns September 24th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin exits Ravens' game, placed in concussion protocol September 24th, 2017
- Ravens' Javorius Allen expected to start against Jacksonville September 24th, 2017