Matt Jones re-joins Colts on practice squad
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Matt Jones to the practice squad.
Jones is back with the Colts after being waived on Saturday before the Week 1 opener. Still only 24, he'll likely make an appearance this season, whether it be for Indianapolis or someone else. He's not fantasy-relevant in any format.
Jones rushed 99 times for 460 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games for the Washington Redskins last season, and he also caught all 8 of his targets for 73 yards.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Frank Gore gets 25 carries in Colts' win over Browns September 25th, 2017
- Andrew Luck (shoulder) ruled out for Colts in Week 4 September 25th, 2017
- Jacoby Brissett totals 3 touchdowns as Colts get first victory September 25th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton goes for 153 yards in Colts' first win of the year September 24th, 2017
- Andrew Luck (shoulder) targeting Colts' Week 6 game for return September 24th, 2017
- Marlon Mack (shoulder) ruled out for Week 3 by Colts September 22nd, 2017