Matt Jones re-joins Colts on practice squad
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Matt Jones to the practice squad.
Jones is back with the Colts after being waived on Saturday before the Week 1 opener. Still only 24, he'll likely make an appearance this season, whether it be for Indianapolis or someone else. He's not fantasy-relevant in any format.
Jones rushed 99 times for 460 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games for the Washington Redskins last season, and he also caught all 8 of his targets for 73 yards.
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett is still in concussion protocol, but is expected to play in Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Erik Swoope (knee) could debut for Colts in Week 12 November 13th, 2017
- Jack Doyle does nothing in Colts' Week 10 loss November 13th, 2017
- Frank Gore doesn't do much with 18 touches in Colts' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton quiet in Colts' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Jacoby Brissett suffers a concussion in Colts' loss to Steelers November 12th, 2017