Matt Jones re-joins Colts on practice squad
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Matt Jones to the practice squad.
Jones is back with the Colts after being waived on Saturday before the Week 1 opener. Still only 24, he'll likely make an appearance this season, whether it be for Indianapolis or someone else. He's not fantasy-relevant in any format.
Jones rushed 99 times for 460 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games for the Washington Redskins last season, and he also caught all 8 of his targets for 73 yards.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery February 7th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck's shoulder reportedly still a concern February 7th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Donte Moncrief could be open to one-year deal with Colts February 6th, 2018
- Colts officially announce Josh McDaniels as new head coach February 6th, 2018