Matt Jones re-joins Colts on practice squad
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Matt Jones to the practice squad.
Jones is back with the Colts after being waived on Saturday before the Week 1 opener. Still only 24, he'll likely make an appearance this season, whether it be for Indianapolis or someone else. He's not fantasy-relevant in any format.
Jones rushed 99 times for 460 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games for the Washington Redskins last season, and he also caught all 8 of his targets for 73 yards.
- Royce Freeman reportedly sprains ankle in Broncos' win October 19th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald scores Cardinals' lone touchdown in blowout loss October 19th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay finds the endzone in Broncos' dismantling of Cardinals October 18th, 2018
- Emmanuel Sanders catches and throws for touchdown passes in Broncos' win October 18th, 2018
- Dolphins' Frank Gore projected to be an RB3 in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) limited to start the week October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters (biceps) 'can play' for Eagles Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters injures biceps in Eagles' win Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery hauls in 2 touchdown passes in Eagles' victory October 12th, 2018