Matt Jones re-joins Colts on practice squad
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Matt Jones to the practice squad.
Jones is back with the Colts after being waived on Saturday before the Week 1 opener. Still only 24, he'll likely make an appearance this season, whether it be for Indianapolis or someone else. He's not fantasy-relevant in any format.
Jones rushed 99 times for 460 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games for the Washington Redskins last season, and he also caught all 8 of his targets for 73 yards.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019