Matt Jones re-joins Colts on practice squad
The Indianapolis Colts signed running back Matt Jones to the practice squad.
Jones is back with the Colts after being waived on Saturday before the Week 1 opener. Still only 24, he'll likely make an appearance this season, whether it be for Indianapolis or someone else. He's not fantasy-relevant in any format.
Jones rushed 99 times for 460 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games for the Washington Redskins last season, and he also caught all 8 of his targets for 73 yards.
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Antonio Brown meets with Steelers owner, agree 'time to move on' February 19th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Nick Foles reportedly declines Eagles option, enters free agency February 6th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019