Bengals' Andy Dalton in line for Week 2 rebound
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton put up a stinker in Week 1, but he could turn it around quickly on Thursday night against the Houston Texans.
In the Bengals' 20-0 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, Dalton was an atrocious 16-for-31 passing with four interceptions to zero touchdowns in his regular season debut. He took the blame for the poor performance and said that he didn't give his team a chance to win, but he'll look to right the ship in Thursday's home matchup.
Despite a matchup with a Texans defense that allowed just 125 passing yards and a completion percentage of 52.4% to the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1, numberFire's models project Dalton for 238.0 pass yards, 1.68 touchdowns and 15.8 FanDuel points at a price of $7,000 for Week 2.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert out multiple weeks with back injury September 25th, 2017
- Tyler Eifert (back, knee) not sure when he will return for Bengals September 25th, 2017
- A.J. Green catches 10 passes for 111 yards and a touchdown in Bengals' loss September 25th, 2017
- Joe Mixon sees 21 touches under Bengals' new offensive coordinator September 25th, 2017
- Andy Dalton bounces back with solid Week 3 performance in Bengals' loss September 25th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon expected to see a bigger role going forward September 24th, 2017