Bengals' Andy Dalton in line for Week 2 rebound
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton put up a stinker in Week 1, but he could turn it around quickly on Thursday night against the Houston Texans.
In the Bengals' 20-0 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, Dalton was an atrocious 16-for-31 passing with four interceptions to zero touchdowns in his regular season debut. He took the blame for the poor performance and said that he didn't give his team a chance to win, but he'll look to right the ship in Thursday's home matchup.
Despite a matchup with a Texans defense that allowed just 125 passing yards and a completion percentage of 52.4% to the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1, numberFire's models project Dalton for 238.0 pass yards, 1.68 touchdowns and 15.8 FanDuel points at a price of $7,000 for Week 2.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals re-sign head coach Marvin Lewis to a 2-year contract January 2nd, 2018
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Bengals in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is expected to play Sunday for Bengals December 31st, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) listed as questionable versus Ravens December 29th, 2017