Bengals' Andy Dalton in line for Week 2 rebound
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton put up a stinker in Week 1, but he could turn it around quickly on Thursday night against the Houston Texans.
In the Bengals' 20-0 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, Dalton was an atrocious 16-for-31 passing with four interceptions to zero touchdowns in his regular season debut. He took the blame for the poor performance and said that he didn't give his team a chance to win, but he'll look to right the ship in Thursday's home matchup.
Despite a matchup with a Texans defense that allowed just 125 passing yards and a completion percentage of 52.4% to the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1, numberFire's models project Dalton for 238.0 pass yards, 1.68 touchdowns and 15.8 FanDuel points at a price of $7,000 for Week 2.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) cleared for Bengals' OTAs February 26th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018