Bengals' Andy Dalton in line for Week 2 rebound
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton put up a stinker in Week 1, but he could turn it around quickly on Thursday night against the Houston Texans.
In the Bengals' 20-0 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, Dalton was an atrocious 16-for-31 passing with four interceptions to zero touchdowns in his regular season debut. He took the blame for the poor performance and said that he didn't give his team a chance to win, but he'll look to right the ship in Thursday's home matchup.
Despite a matchup with a Texans defense that allowed just 125 passing yards and a completion percentage of 52.4% to the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1, numberFire's models project Dalton for 238.0 pass yards, 1.68 touchdowns and 15.8 FanDuel points at a price of $7,000 for Week 2.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Bengals' Brandon LaFell (knee) questionable for Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Bengals' Brandon LaFell (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Vontaze Burfict reportedly won't be suspended following ejection in Bengals' loss November 13th, 2017
- Andy Dalton disappoints in Bengals' loss in Week 10 November 12th, 2017
- Joe Mixon sees just 10 touches in Bengals' loss to Titans November 12th, 2017
- A.J. Green catches 70-yard touchdown in Bengals' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017