Tampa Bay's Mike Evans is the top projected wide receiver in Week 2
After having their Week 1 game postponed due to Hurricane Irma, Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will open the season hosting the Chicago Bears as scheduled this week.
The Buccaneers have a solid 25.5-point implied total, and are favored by a touchdown over the Bears in Week 2. In 2016, Evans was one of fantasy's top wide receivers, with 1321 yards and 12 touchdowns on 96 receptions.
Our models rank Evans as the top fantasy wide receiver in Week 2. He is projected for 94.4 yards and 0.7 touchdowns on 6.0 receptions, good for 16.9 points on FanDuel at his $8,500 salary.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (ACL) expected to be at Texans' training camp May 14th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Tampa Bay Bucs draft RB Ronald Jones with the 38th pick April 27th, 2018
- Buccaneers trade down to 12th pick, acquire two second-rounders from Bills April 26th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Tampa Bay makes Ryan Jensen NFL's highest-paid center March 17th, 2018
- Bucs agree to deal with nose tackle Beau Allen March 14th, 2018