Tampa Bay's Mike Evans is the top projected wide receiver in Week 2
After having their Week 1 game postponed due to Hurricane Irma, Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will open the season hosting the Chicago Bears as scheduled this week.
The Buccaneers have a solid 25.5-point implied total, and are favored by a touchdown over the Bears in Week 2. In 2016, Evans was one of fantasy's top wide receivers, with 1321 yards and 12 touchdowns on 96 receptions.
Our models rank Evans as the top fantasy wide receiver in Week 2. He is projected for 94.4 yards and 0.7 touchdowns on 6.0 receptions, good for 16.9 points on FanDuel at his $8,500 salary.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Report: 'No chance' Buccaneers retain Doug Martin January 17th, 2018
- Doug Martin blamed for bulk of Buccaneers' rushing issues January 16th, 2018
- Buccaneeers' T.J. Ward arrested for possession on Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) is inactive Sunday for Buccaneers December 31st, 2017
- Buccaneers to reportedly retain Dirk Koetter for 2018 December 29th, 2017
- Cameron Brate (hip, knee) is active Sunday for Tampa Bay December 24th, 2017