Tampa Bay's Mike Evans is the top projected wide receiver in Week 2
After having their Week 1 game postponed due to Hurricane Irma, Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will open the season hosting the Chicago Bears as scheduled this week.
The Buccaneers have a solid 25.5-point implied total, and are favored by a touchdown over the Bears in Week 2. In 2016, Evans was one of fantasy's top wide receivers, with 1321 yards and 12 touchdowns on 96 receptions.
Our models rank Evans as the top fantasy wide receiver in Week 2. He is projected for 94.4 yards and 0.7 touchdowns on 6.0 receptions, good for 16.9 points on FanDuel at his $8,500 salary.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston subject of NFL conduct investigation November 17th, 2017
- Buccaneers want to remain committed to running game November 16th, 2017
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans projected for strong Week 11 game in return from suspension November 14th, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season November 14th, 2017
- Cameron Brate quiet in Buccaneers' Week 10 win November 13th, 2017
- Doug Martin inefficient in Buccaneers' Week 10 win November 13th, 2017