Eagles sign kicker Jake Elliott
The Philadelphia Eagles have signed kicker Jake Elliott from the Cincinnati Bengals' practice squad, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
The Eagles were forced to place Caleb Sturgis on the team's injured reserve with a quad injury. While he's sidelined for at least eight weeks, Elliott will serve as the team's starting kicker and could very well hold on to the job if he performs well enough.
numberFire's models project Elliott for 7.5 FanDuel points in his Week 2 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. As for his season-long projections of 28.1 extra points, 23.8 field goals and 109.7 fantasy points, they would position him 31st among all kickers.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018