Eagles sign kicker Jake Elliott
The Philadelphia Eagles have signed kicker Jake Elliott from the Cincinnati Bengals' practice squad, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
The Eagles were forced to place Caleb Sturgis on the team's injured reserve with a quad injury. While he's sidelined for at least eight weeks, Elliott will serve as the team's starting kicker and could very well hold on to the job if he performs well enough.
numberFire's models project Elliott for 7.5 FanDuel points in his Week 2 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. As for his season-long projections of 28.1 extra points, 23.8 field goals and 109.7 fantasy points, they would position him 31st among all kickers.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Eagles sign second-rounder Dallas Goedert to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Carson Wentz aiming to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 May 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Timmy Jernigan (back) expected to miss 4-6 months, questionable for Week 1 May 3rd, 2018
- Philadelphia Eagles trade up to select TE Dallas Goedert in the second round April 27th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018
- Eagles release Daryl Worley following Sunday arrest April 15th, 2018