Eagles sign kicker Jake Elliott
The Philadelphia Eagles have signed kicker Jake Elliott from the Cincinnati Bengals' practice squad, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
The Eagles were forced to place Caleb Sturgis on the team's injured reserve with a quad injury. While he's sidelined for at least eight weeks, Elliott will serve as the team's starting kicker and could very well hold on to the job if he performs well enough.
numberFire's models project Elliott for 7.5 FanDuel points in his Week 2 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. As for his season-long projections of 28.1 extra points, 23.8 field goals and 109.7 fantasy points, they would position him 31st among all kickers.
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert officially announced as Cardinals' starter for Week 11 over Drew Stanton (knee) November 17th, 2017
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery dealing with 'lingering' ankle issue, expected to play for Eagles in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Nelson Agholor's role not expected to grow for Eagles in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- LeGarrette Blount is at peace with his role in Philly November 16th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery (ankle) says he'll play for Eagles on Sunday night November 16th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery (ankle) added to Eagles' injury report November 16th, 2017