Andy Reid: Eagles' Carson Wentz has a bright future
Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is, "a talented kid and looks like he has a bright future ahead."
The Chiefs and Eagles are set to square off in Week 2, so Reid will get a first-hand look at the quickly improving sophomore quarterback. Reid went on to praise Wentz's mobility and vision, which was on display in the Eagles' 30-17 victory over the Redskins. Wentz posted 307 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 pick on 26-for-39 passing. He'll have a much tougher assignment on the road in Kansas City for Week 2.
Wentz had just under 20 FanDuel points in Week 1 against the Redskins. Our models project him for 234.9 yards, with 1.3 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions in Week 2. That's good for a projection of 14.4 FanDuel points against the Chiefs at a price tag of $7,300.
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert officially announced as Cardinals' starter for Week 11 over Drew Stanton (knee) November 17th, 2017
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery dealing with 'lingering' ankle issue, expected to play for Eagles in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Nelson Agholor's role not expected to grow for Eagles in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- LeGarrette Blount is at peace with his role in Philly November 16th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery (ankle) says he'll play for Eagles on Sunday night November 16th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery (ankle) added to Eagles' injury report November 16th, 2017