Andy Reid: Eagles' Carson Wentz has a bright future
Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is, "a talented kid and looks like he has a bright future ahead."
The Chiefs and Eagles are set to square off in Week 2, so Reid will get a first-hand look at the quickly improving sophomore quarterback. Reid went on to praise Wentz's mobility and vision, which was on display in the Eagles' 30-17 victory over the Redskins. Wentz posted 307 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 pick on 26-for-39 passing. He'll have a much tougher assignment on the road in Kansas City for Week 2.
Wentz had just under 20 FanDuel points in Week 1 against the Redskins. Our models project him for 234.9 yards, with 1.3 touchdowns and 0.9 interceptions in Week 2. That's good for a projection of 14.4 FanDuel points against the Chiefs at a price tag of $7,300.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton not expected to play a big role on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery will look to continue success versus Vikings on Sunday January 17th, 2018