Allen Hurns could emerge as Jaguars' new number-one receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns could emerge as Blake Bortle's new top target moving forward.
Following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL injury, the Jaguars are without a clear number-one receiver for Blake Bortles to throw to. Hurns hauled in 3-of-4 targets for 42 yards in the Week 1 victory over the Houston Texans, but he's going to be much more involved now without Robinson around to soak up the targets. Marqise Lee may be asked to replace Jacksonville's star receiver on the outside, but Hurns is still worth picking up based on opportunity alone.
Hurns is numberFire's WR42 for Week 2, as we expect him to score 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900 against the Tennessee Titans, with 3.7 catches for 49.8 yards and 0.30 touchdowns.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Terrance Williams (foot) should be ready for Cowboys' training camp June 14th, 2018
- Tavon Austin in store for big workload with Dallas May 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Randy Gregory to apply for reinstatement this month May 10th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten retiring, joining ESPN's MNF May 3rd, 2018
- Ryan Switzer traded from Cowboys to Raiders April 28th, 2018
- Cowboys acquire receiver Tavon Austin from Rams April 28th, 2018