Allen Hurns could emerge as Jaguars' new number-one receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns could emerge as Blake Bortle's new top target moving forward.
Following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL injury, the Jaguars are without a clear number-one receiver for Blake Bortles to throw to. Hurns hauled in 3-of-4 targets for 42 yards in the Week 1 victory over the Houston Texans, but he's going to be much more involved now without Robinson around to soak up the targets. Marqise Lee may be asked to replace Jacksonville's star receiver on the outside, but Hurns is still worth picking up based on opportunity alone.
Hurns is numberFire's WR42 for Week 2, as we expect him to score 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900 against the Tennessee Titans, with 3.7 catches for 49.8 yards and 0.30 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Blake Bortles (wrist surgery) will reportedly be brought by Jaguars next season January 30th, 2018
- Jaguars' Blake Bortles underwent wrist surgery on Friday January 29th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) says he's close to 100 percent January 29th, 2018
- Allen Robinson may receive franchise tag from Jaguars January 24th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018