Allen Hurns could emerge as Jaguars' new number-one receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns could emerge as Blake Bortle's new top target moving forward.
Following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL injury, the Jaguars are without a clear number-one receiver for Blake Bortles to throw to. Hurns hauled in 3-of-4 targets for 42 yards in the Week 1 victory over the Houston Texans, but he's going to be much more involved now without Robinson around to soak up the targets. Marqise Lee may be asked to replace Jacksonville's star receiver on the outside, but Hurns is still worth picking up based on opportunity alone.
Hurns is numberFire's WR42 for Week 2, as we expect him to score 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900 against the Tennessee Titans, with 3.7 catches for 49.8 yards and 0.30 touchdowns.
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Allen Hurns (ankle) will not practice for Jaguars on Tuesday November 21st, 2017
- Marqise Lee goes for 45 yards as Jaguars remain in first place November 20th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette's ankle could be a problem for the rest of Jaguars' season November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Blake Bortles disappoints in Jaguars' Week 11 victory November 19th, 2017