Allen Hurns could emerge as Jaguars' new number-one receiver
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns could emerge as Blake Bortle's new top target moving forward.
Following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL injury, the Jaguars are without a clear number-one receiver for Blake Bortles to throw to. Hurns hauled in 3-of-4 targets for 42 yards in the Week 1 victory over the Houston Texans, but he's going to be much more involved now without Robinson around to soak up the targets. Marqise Lee may be asked to replace Jacksonville's star receiver on the outside, but Hurns is still worth picking up based on opportunity alone.
Hurns is numberFire's WR42 for Week 2, as we expect him to score 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900 against the Tennessee Titans, with 3.7 catches for 49.8 yards and 0.30 touchdowns.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Blake Bortles exploded for four touchdown passes in the Jaguars' win September 24th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette finds the end zone in Jaguars' win September 24th, 2017
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) active for Jaguars Week 3 in London September 24th, 2017
- Jaguars' Jaelen Strong (hamstring) is inactive for Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Ravens' Brandon Williams (foot) ruled out versus Jaguars in London September 22nd, 2017
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for an increase in volume in Week 3 September 20th, 2017