Jaguars confident Marqise Lee will 'step up' following Allen Robinson (ACL) injury
Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone has "confidence" that wide receiver Marqise Lee will "step up" following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL surgery.
Lee was catch-less on four targets in Week 1 as the Jaguars relied heavily on the run, but that will change moving forward with Robinson out of the equation. A 2014 second-round selection, Lee is coming off his best professional season after injuries plagued his first two years in the league. He should be owned everywhere based on the increased opportunity, but the 25-year-old wideout is not a recommended fantasy play in Week 2 against the Tennessee Titans.
numberFire's models project Lee to catch 3.8 passes for 55.6 yards and 0.37 touchdowns in Week 2. He's our WR29 for the week and is pegged for 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Torrey Smith not much of a factor in Eagles offense November 17th, 2017
- Bills' Deonte Thompson not projected for many targets in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) officially questionable for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Blaine Gabbert officially announced as Cardinals' starter for Week 11 over Drew Stanton (knee) November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole expected to have expanded role in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marqise Lee (knee) removed from Jaguars' final injury report November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (ankle) could be limited on Sunday November 17th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) downgraded, not practicing Friday for Jaguars November 17th, 2017
- Jaguars' Chris Ivory projected for bounce-back performance in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) remains limited at Jaguars' practice on Thursday November 16th, 2017