Jaguars confident Marqise Lee will 'step up' following Allen Robinson (ACL) injury
Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone has "confidence" that wide receiver Marqise Lee will "step up" following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL surgery.
Lee was catch-less on four targets in Week 1 as the Jaguars relied heavily on the run, but that will change moving forward with Robinson out of the equation. A 2014 second-round selection, Lee is coming off his best professional season after injuries plagued his first two years in the league. He should be owned everywhere based on the increased opportunity, but the 25-year-old wideout is not a recommended fantasy play in Week 2 against the Tennessee Titans.
numberFire's models project Lee to catch 3.8 passes for 55.6 yards and 0.37 touchdowns in Week 2. He's our WR29 for the week and is pegged for 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon projected for limited role on Sunday January 18th, 2018