Jaguars confident Marqise Lee will 'step up' following Allen Robinson (ACL) injury
Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone has "confidence" that wide receiver Marqise Lee will "step up" following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL surgery.
Lee was catch-less on four targets in Week 1 as the Jaguars relied heavily on the run, but that will change moving forward with Robinson out of the equation. A 2014 second-round selection, Lee is coming off his best professional season after injuries plagued his first two years in the league. He should be owned everywhere based on the increased opportunity, but the 25-year-old wideout is not a recommended fantasy play in Week 2 against the Tennessee Titans.
numberFire's models project Lee to catch 3.8 passes for 55.6 yards and 0.37 touchdowns in Week 2. He's our WR29 for the week and is pegged for 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars add WR D.J. Chark with the 61st overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins signs 2-year deal with Jaguars March 15th, 2018