Jaguars confident Marqise Lee will 'step up' following Allen Robinson (ACL) injury
Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone has "confidence" that wide receiver Marqise Lee will "step up" following Allen Robinson's season-ending ACL surgery.
Lee was catch-less on four targets in Week 1 as the Jaguars relied heavily on the run, but that will change moving forward with Robinson out of the equation. A 2014 second-round selection, Lee is coming off his best professional season after injuries plagued his first two years in the league. He should be owned everywhere based on the increased opportunity, but the 25-year-old wideout is not a recommended fantasy play in Week 2 against the Tennessee Titans.
numberFire's models project Lee to catch 3.8 passes for 55.6 yards and 0.37 touchdowns in Week 2. He's our WR29 for the week and is pegged for 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Blake Bortles exploded for four touchdown passes in the Jaguars' win September 24th, 2017
- Leonard Fournette finds the end zone in Jaguars' win September 24th, 2017
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) active for Jaguars Week 3 in London September 24th, 2017
- Jaguars' Jaelen Strong (hamstring) is inactive for Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Ravens' Brandon Williams (foot) ruled out versus Jaguars in London September 22nd, 2017
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for an increase in volume in Week 3 September 20th, 2017