Seahawks' Russell Wilson is in a strong spot to bounce back in Week 2
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is looking to move past a tough 17-9 Week 1 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Wilson had a forgettable day at the office, completing 14-of-27 passes for 158 yards and 0 touchdowns, while adding 40 yards off 2 carries on the ground. Due to poor offensive line play and no run game, the offense struggled to stay on the field, possessing the ball for under 21 minutes of game time. The good news is the Seahawks host the San Francisco 49ers in Week 2, and currently hold a lofty 28.0-point implied total.
Our models rank Wilson as the QB5 in Week 2, projecting him for 259.1 passing yards, 2.2 touchdowns, and 0.6 interceptions, along with 22.2 rushing yards. Those marks would net him 21.8 fantasy points on FanDuel, an excellent value at his $8,100 price tag.
- Byron Marshall expected to replace Chris Thompson (leg) for Washington on passing downs November 21st, 2017
- Ryan Grant (calf) limited on Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Samaje Perine (finger) limited for Washington at Tuesday's practice November 21st, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) remains out Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2017
- Trevor Siemian will reportedly back up Paxton Lynch for Broncos in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- 49ers not yet willing to commit to Jimmy Garoppolo November 21st, 2017
- Mike Davis (groin) 'unlikely' to play for Seahawks in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- Paul Richardson gains 56 receiving yards in Seahawks' loss to Falcons November 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett catches 4 passes for 37 yards in Week 11 November 21st, 2017
- Jimmy Graham catches 7 passes for 58 yards and 1 touchdown for Seahawks in Week 11 November 21st, 2017
- Doug Baldwin finds end zone for Seahawks in Week 11 loss November 21st, 2017
- J.D. McKissic leads Seahawks' backfield with 12 touches, 53 yards on Monday night November 21st, 2017