Seahawks' Russell Wilson is in a strong spot to bounce back in Week 2
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is looking to move past a tough 17-9 Week 1 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Wilson had a forgettable day at the office, completing 14-of-27 passes for 158 yards and 0 touchdowns, while adding 40 yards off 2 carries on the ground. Due to poor offensive line play and no run game, the offense struggled to stay on the field, possessing the ball for under 21 minutes of game time. The good news is the Seahawks host the San Francisco 49ers in Week 2, and currently hold a lofty 28.0-point implied total.
Our models rank Wilson as the QB5 in Week 2, projecting him for 259.1 passing yards, 2.2 touchdowns, and 0.6 interceptions, along with 22.2 rushing yards. Those marks would net him 21.8 fantasy points on FanDuel, an excellent value at his $8,100 price tag.
- 'Resilient' Josh McCown looks for second straight win in Week 4 September 26th, 2017
- Jaron Brown scores a touchdown in Cardinals' Week 3 loss September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jermaine Gresham sees second-most targets in loss September 26th, 2017
- Cole Beasley targeted once in Cowboys' defeat of Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Jared Goff earning praise from Rams' alumni September 26th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams barely sees the field Monday for Cardinals September 26th, 2017
- Seahawks uncertain about severity of Doug Baldwin's groin strain September 26th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham gets on track with 7 catches for 72 yards September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 3 loss September 25th, 2017
- Chris Carson starts for the Seahawks again in Week 3 September 25th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls held without a touch in Seahawks' loss to Tennessee September 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin (groin) undergoing MRI, injury not expected to be serious September 25th, 2017