Seahawks' Russell Wilson is in a strong spot to bounce back in Week 2
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is looking to move past a tough 17-9 Week 1 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Wilson had a forgettable day at the office, completing 14-of-27 passes for 158 yards and 0 touchdowns, while adding 40 yards off 2 carries on the ground. Due to poor offensive line play and no run game, the offense struggled to stay on the field, possessing the ball for under 21 minutes of game time. The good news is the Seahawks host the San Francisco 49ers in Week 2, and currently hold a lofty 28.0-point implied total.
Our models rank Wilson as the QB5 in Week 2, projecting him for 259.1 passing yards, 2.2 touchdowns, and 0.6 interceptions, along with 22.2 rushing yards. Those marks would net him 21.8 fantasy points on FanDuel, an excellent value at his $8,100 price tag.
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (neck) not expected to retire this offseason February 3rd, 2018
- Seahawks' Earl Thomas could hold out for new contract January 26th, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018