Seahawks' Russell Wilson is in a strong spot to bounce back in Week 2
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is looking to move past a tough 17-9 Week 1 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Wilson had a forgettable day at the office, completing 14-of-27 passes for 158 yards and 0 touchdowns, while adding 40 yards off 2 carries on the ground. Due to poor offensive line play and no run game, the offense struggled to stay on the field, possessing the ball for under 21 minutes of game time. The good news is the Seahawks host the San Francisco 49ers in Week 2, and currently hold a lofty 28.0-point implied total.
Our models rank Wilson as the QB5 in Week 2, projecting him for 259.1 passing yards, 2.2 touchdowns, and 0.6 interceptions, along with 22.2 rushing yards. Those marks would net him 21.8 fantasy points on FanDuel, an excellent value at his $8,100 price tag.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018