Brandon McManus earns new four-year deal from Denver
The Denver Broncos signed kicker Brandon McManus to a three-year extension through 2020.
McManus was a restricted free agent during the offseason and was starting the season on a one-year tender. The former Temple Owl took over as the Broncos kicker halfway through the 2014 season and has produced well. He has made 82.9% of his field goals while missing just 2 extra points in three seasons in Denver.
McManus is projected for 32.6 extra points while making 26.7-of-33.3 field goal attempts this season, by our algorithms.
- Raiders' Jared Cook projected for another quiet game in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Bengals' A.J. Green is on pace for career-best in receiving yards October 17th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliot granted temporary restraining order, can play in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Lesean McCoy still looking for first touchdown in 2017 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor gets a good matchup against the Bucs in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Colts' Robert Turbin (arm) out for remainder of season October 17th, 2017
- Broncos expect Trevor Siemian to be cleared for Week 7 October 16th, 2017
- Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) out Week 7 for Broncos, possibly longer October 16th, 2017
- Jamaal Charles a non factor in Broncos' Week 6 loss October 16th, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) will undergo an MRI October 16th, 2017
- Trevor Siemian throws for a career-high 376 yards in Broncos' loss October 16th, 2017
- C.J. Anderson held in check in Broncos' Week 6 loss October 15th, 2017