Brandon McManus earns new four-year deal from Denver
The Denver Broncos signed kicker Brandon McManus to a three-year extension through 2020.
McManus was a restricted free agent during the offseason and was starting the season on a one-year tender. The former Temple Owl took over as the Broncos kicker halfway through the 2014 season and has produced well. He has made 82.9% of his field goals while missing just 2 extra points in three seasons in Denver.
McManus is projected for 32.6 extra points while making 26.7-of-33.3 field goal attempts this season, by our algorithms.
- Tampa Bay's O.J. Howard looking to build off strong Week 14 in Monday night showcase December 13th, 2017
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. held without a touchdown in five straight December 13th, 2017
- Jets place Jeremy Kerley on roster exemption list December 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (wrist) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Damien Williams (shoulder) remains sidelined at Dolphins practice December 13th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Broncos place starting safety Justin Simmons (ankle) on IR December 13th, 2017
- Emmanuel Sanders says Broncos still 'having fun' despite being eliminated December 12th, 2017
- C.J. Anderson gets 22 carries in Broncos' Week 14 win over Jets December 11th, 2017
- Trevor Siemian leads Broncos to their first win since Week 4 December 10th, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas finds the end zone in Broncos' dominant Week 14 win December 10th, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) active against Jets Sunday December 10th, 2017