Brandon McManus earns new four-year deal from Denver
The Denver Broncos signed kicker Brandon McManus to a three-year extension through 2020.
McManus was a restricted free agent during the offseason and was starting the season on a one-year tender. The former Temple Owl took over as the Broncos kicker halfway through the 2014 season and has produced well. He has made 82.9% of his field goals while missing just 2 extra points in three seasons in Denver.
McManus is projected for 32.6 extra points while making 26.7-of-33.3 field goal attempts this season, by our algorithms.
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Broncos expected to make Trevor Siemian available via trade February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Von Miller: 'We need Kirk Cousins' January 31st, 2018
- Broncos' Aqib Talib says he could be released this offseason January 3rd, 2018
- Broncos' Trevor Siemian (shoulder) to undergo surgery on Wednesday January 2nd, 2018