Brandon McManus earns new four-year deal from Denver
The Denver Broncos signed kicker Brandon McManus to a three-year extension through 2020.
McManus was a restricted free agent during the offseason and was starting the season on a one-year tender. The former Temple Owl took over as the Broncos kicker halfway through the 2014 season and has produced well. He has made 82.9% of his field goals while missing just 2 extra points in three seasons in Denver.
McManus is projected for 32.6 extra points while making 26.7-of-33.3 field goal attempts this season, by our algorithms.
- San Francisco's Matt Breida diagnosed with a hyperextended knee September 24th, 2018
- Niners' Alfred Morris picks up ankle injury in Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Rams' Aqib Talib (ankle) may require surgery, will get second opinion September 24th, 2018
- Christine Michael cut by Colts September 24th, 2018
- Jets express interest in trading for Steelers' Le'Veon Bell September 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) confirmed by MRI to have torn ACL September 24th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay ejected in first half of Broncos game September 23rd, 2018
- Case Keenum (knee) returns to Broncos practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday as a precaution September 19th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Case Keenum's middling effort gets Broncos past Raiders September 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum projected to be a top-15 fantasy quarterback in Week 2 September 14th, 2018