D'Onta Foreman to receive more carries for Texans moving forward
Houston Texans running back D'Onta Foreman will receive more carries moving forward, according to coach Bill O'Brien.
Lamar Miller dominated Houston's running back market share with 19 touches in Week 1, but the entire offense looks like it needs to shake things up. Foreman is still merely a handcuff at this point, but his role will be something to monitor moving forward. The Texans take on the Cincinnati Bengals this week on Thursday Night Football.
Foreman received just one carry in Week 1, rushing for four yards in the eventual 29-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Colts place T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) on active/NFI list August 3rd, 2020
- Bowen: 'Not a slam dunk' Jordan Wilkins will make Colts' 2020 roster June 30th, 2020
- Colts sign safety Julian Blackmon to 4-year rookie contract June 16th, 2020
- Colts get second-rounder Michael Pittman Jr. under contract June 15th, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Colts' Mo Alie-Cox to play more in 2020 June 1st, 2020