Bills' Zay Jones could make big first impression in Week 1
Buffalo Bills' receiver Zay Jones will make his NFL debut against the New York Jets on Sunday.
Jones turned heads during his time at East Carolina and all of sudden finds himself in a great situation in Buffalo. Coming into the year, Jones was expected to be the Bills' third choice at wideout behind Sammy Watkins and Anquan Boldin. But the former was traded and the latter hung up his cleats and even with the arrival of Jordan Matthews, it seems like Jones has a big role in Upstate New York.
Our models project Jones, who will cost $5,100 in Week 1, for 8.9 FanDuel points with 4 receptions for 51.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. We have him ranked as the 35th-best wide receiver this Sunday.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo breaks foot in Week 13, out for season December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) will not return Sunday for Seahawks in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Darrell Henderson inactive for Jaguars in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Zay Jones (chest) active in Week 13 for Jaguars December 4th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) available for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jacksonville's Travis Etienne (foot) expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jacksonville's Zay Jones (chest) questionable for Week 13's game versus Lions December 2nd, 2022
- Jaguars list Travis Etienne (foot) as questionable on Week 13's injury report December 2nd, 2022