Rams not ruling out Aaron Donald for Week 1
Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay won't rule out defensive lineman Aaron Donald for Week 1 against the Indianapolis Colts.
“He is not ruled out, but right now he’s not here," McVay said. "I’m optimistic that we’re going to continue to work to find a solution. That being said, if we’re not able to, the game goes on Sunday at 1 o’clock." Donald hasn't been with the team since the start of training camp in late July as a means of leverage while he tries to negotiate a contract extension. As of now, there doesn't seem to be any indication that the two sides will be able to get a deal done.
If he does suit up in Week 1 against Scott Tolzien and the Colts, numberFire's models project Donald to make 3.8 tackles and 0.6 sacks with 0.2 pass deflections and 0.1 forced fumbles.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021