Ravens' Joe Flacco is close to returning to practice
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said quarterback Joe Flacco (back) has resumed throwing and is nearing a return to practice.
Harbaugh continues to say that Flacco will be ready by Week 1, so this is a nice sign that he is close to returning to practice. This elevates the fantasy value of both Jeremy Maclin and Mike Wallace, because backup Ryan Mallett has not looked great in the preseason.
Our models project Flacco for 4046.9 passing yards on 378.7 completions, with 22.4 touchdowns and 16.9 interceptions. He is numberFire's 23rd-ranked fantasy quarterback in 2017.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019