Ravens' Joe Flacco is close to returning to practice
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said quarterback Joe Flacco (back) has resumed throwing and is nearing a return to practice.
Harbaugh continues to say that Flacco will be ready by Week 1, so this is a nice sign that he is close to returning to practice. This elevates the fantasy value of both Jeremy Maclin and Mike Wallace, because backup Ryan Mallett has not looked great in the preseason.
Our models project Flacco for 4046.9 passing yards on 378.7 completions, with 22.4 touchdowns and 16.9 interceptions. He is numberFire's 23rd-ranked fantasy quarterback in 2017.
- 49ers not optimistic Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) will be available for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) available for Week 12's game against Falcons November 27th, 2020
- Colts' Zach Pascal (knee, foot) questionable for Week 12's clash with Titans November 27th, 2020
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's game against Jets November 27th, 2020
- San Francisco's Jordan Reed (illness) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Rams November 27th, 2020
- Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami November 27th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) fully participates in Jets' Thursday practice November 26th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020
- Jets planning more La'Mical Perine touches November 20th, 2020