Rams' Tyler Higbee could offer upside late in fantasy drafts
Los Angeles Rams second-year tight end Tyler Higbee could offer some nice upside late in fantasy drafts at the tight end position.
Higbee was a second-round pick before having a run-in with the law because of a bar fight, which dropped him to the fourth round of the 2016 draft. He enters 2017 with no Lance Kendricks and a pathway to the starting tight end job for Los Angeles. At 6'6, the former wide receiver looks like a nice safety blanket for Jared Goff, as well as a weapon across the middle.
Our models project Higbee for 379.7 receiving yards and 3.5 touchdowns on 41.9 catches this season. Those numbers rank him just inside the top-30 fantasy tight ends for 2017.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021
- McVay: Aaron Donald "will be ready" for Saturday's showdown with Packers January 12th, 2021