Rams' Tyler Higbee could offer upside late in fantasy drafts
Los Angeles Rams second-year tight end Tyler Higbee could offer some nice upside late in fantasy drafts at the tight end position.
Higbee was a second-round pick before having a run-in with the law because of a bar fight, which dropped him to the fourth round of the 2016 draft. He enters 2017 with no Lance Kendricks and a pathway to the starting tight end job for Los Angeles. At 6'6, the former wide receiver looks like a nice safety blanket for Jared Goff, as well as a weapon across the middle.
Our models project Higbee for 379.7 receiving yards and 3.5 touchdowns on 41.9 catches this season. Those numbers rank him just inside the top-30 fantasy tight ends for 2017.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Rapoport: Titans activating Derrick Henry (foot, IR) Friday January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Cam Akers (Achilles) making season debut for Rams Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Rams rule out Cam Akers (Achilles) for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) could play in Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve December 27th, 2021