Bills' Charles Clay using hot yoga as part of training
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay is using hot yoga, pilates, and boxing as a means to improve his conditioning and to try and avoid muscle injuries.
Clay is the only tight end in Bills history to record back-to-back seasons with at least 500 receiving yards and 50 catches. However, after signing a five-year $38 million contract in 2015, the Bills will want a healthy season and bigger numbers from their starting tight end this year.
Our models project Clay to post 579.0 yards and 3.6 touchdowns on 56.4 receptions. He is numberFire's 18th-ranked fantasy tight end in 2017.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021