Bills' Charles Clay using hot yoga as part of training
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay is using hot yoga, pilates, and boxing as a means to improve his conditioning and to try and avoid muscle injuries.
Clay is the only tight end in Bills history to record back-to-back seasons with at least 500 receiving yards and 50 catches. However, after signing a five-year $38 million contract in 2015, the Bills will want a healthy season and bigger numbers from their starting tight end this year.
Our models project Clay to post 579.0 yards and 3.6 touchdowns on 56.4 receptions. He is numberFire's 18th-ranked fantasy tight end in 2017.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019