Bills' Charles Clay using hot yoga as part of training
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay is using hot yoga, pilates, and boxing as a means to improve his conditioning and to try and avoid muscle injuries.
Clay is the only tight end in Bills history to record back-to-back seasons with at least 500 receiving yards and 50 catches. However, after signing a five-year $38 million contract in 2015, the Bills will want a healthy season and bigger numbers from their starting tight end this year.
Our models project Clay to post 579.0 yards and 3.6 touchdowns on 56.4 receptions. He is numberFire's 18th-ranked fantasy tight end in 2017.
- Bengals' William Jackson now fully healthy after tearing labrum June 4th, 2020
- Seattle's K.J. Wright ahead of schedule in shoulder rehab June 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb could be used as Cowboys' punt returner June 4th, 2020
- Jaylen Samuels not a lock to make Steelers' roster June 4th, 2020
- Buccaneers open to Devonta Freeman for right price June 4th, 2020
- Cardinals sign receiver Dylan Cantrell June 1st, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Patrick Peterson, Cardinals haven't talked contract May 28th, 2020
- Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals May 22nd, 2020
- Falcons sign linebacker Deone Bucannon to contract May 21st, 2020
- Cardinals confident about second-year receivers May 14th, 2020