Lions' Theo Riddick poised for third straight season with over 50 catches
Our numberFire models project Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick to finish the 2017 season with more than 50 receptions for the third straight year.
Riddick signed a three-year extension last summer after an 80-catch season in 2015. Despite missing six games in 2016 with wrist and ankle injuries, he finished sixth among NFL running backs in receptions (53) and tied for first among running backs in receiving touchdowns (5).
Currently going as the 32nd running back off the board in PPR league fantasy drafts, according to Fantasy Football Calculator, we project Riddick for 52.0 receptions, 435.9 receiving yards and 5.2 total touchdowns in 2017.
- Titans hire ex-Mike Vrabel as head coach January 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) reportedly threw the ball 'incredibly well' on Friday January 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Mike Gillislee (knee) questionable for Sunday January 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) considered questionable for Patriots January 19th, 2018
- Lions' T.J. Jones undergoes shoulder surgery January 11th, 2018
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 touchdown passes in Lions' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Jim Caldwell does not plan to rest Detroit's starters for meaningless Week 17 game December 26th, 2017
- Lions place T.J. Jones (shoulder) on injured reserve December 19th, 2017
- Golden Tate held to 33 yards in Lions' win on Saturday December 17th, 2017
- Marvin Jones turns 3 catches into 85 yards for Lions on Saturday December 17th, 2017