Lions' Theo Riddick poised for third straight season with over 50 catches
Our numberFire models project Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick to finish the 2017 season with more than 50 receptions for the third straight year.
Riddick signed a three-year extension last summer after an 80-catch season in 2015. Despite missing six games in 2016 with wrist and ankle injuries, he finished sixth among NFL running backs in receptions (53) and tied for first among running backs in receiving touchdowns (5).
Currently going as the 32nd running back off the board in PPR league fantasy drafts, according to Fantasy Football Calculator, we project Riddick for 52.0 receptions, 435.9 receiving yards and 5.2 total touchdowns in 2017.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay goes for 98 yards, 1 touchdown in Lions' victory October 8th, 2018
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson questionable to return with ankle injury October 7th, 2018
- Packers' corner Jaire Alexander inactive versus Matthew Stafford, Lions October 7th, 2018
- Lions' Kenny Golladay projected for 7.28 targets in Week 5 October 6th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount (illness) back at Lions practice Thursday October 4th, 2018
- Lions' LeGarrette Blount (illness) misses Wednesday's practice October 3rd, 2018