Lions' Theo Riddick poised for third straight season with over 50 catches
Our numberFire models project Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick to finish the 2017 season with more than 50 receptions for the third straight year.
Riddick signed a three-year extension last summer after an 80-catch season in 2015. Despite missing six games in 2016 with wrist and ankle injuries, he finished sixth among NFL running backs in receptions (53) and tied for first among running backs in receiving touchdowns (5).
Currently going as the 32nd running back off the board in PPR league fantasy drafts, according to Fantasy Football Calculator, we project Riddick for 52.0 receptions, 435.9 receiving yards and 5.2 total touchdowns in 2017.
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay (chest) inactive for Detroit in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) questionable for Detroit in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) returns to Lions practice December 27th, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) sitting out Lions practice Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount (calf) active for Detroit in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Kenny Golladay (chest) active for Detroit in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018