Lions' Theo Riddick poised for third straight season with over 50 catches
Our numberFire models project Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick to finish the 2017 season with more than 50 receptions for the third straight year.
Riddick signed a three-year extension last summer after an 80-catch season in 2015. Despite missing six games in 2016 with wrist and ankle injuries, he finished sixth among NFL running backs in receptions (53) and tied for first among running backs in receiving touchdowns (5).
Currently going as the 32nd running back off the board in PPR league fantasy drafts, according to Fantasy Football Calculator, we project Riddick for 52.0 receptions, 435.9 receiving yards and 5.2 total touchdowns in 2017.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018
- Report: Lions 'listening' to offers for Eric Ebron March 7th, 2018
- Lions use franchise tag on Ezekiel Ansah February 27th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018