Lions' Theo Riddick poised for third straight season with over 50 catches
Our numberFire models project Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick to finish the 2017 season with more than 50 receptions for the third straight year.
Riddick signed a three-year extension last summer after an 80-catch season in 2015. Despite missing six games in 2016 with wrist and ankle injuries, he finished sixth among NFL running backs in receptions (53) and tied for first among running backs in receiving touchdowns (5).
Currently going as the 32nd running back off the board in PPR league fantasy drafts, according to Fantasy Football Calculator, we project Riddick for 52.0 receptions, 435.9 receiving yards and 5.2 total touchdowns in 2017.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Lions see rookie Kerryon Johnson as a three-down back June 1st, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018