Ryan Mallett abysmal in Ravens' preseason win
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Ryan Mallett completed 13-of-22 pass attempts for 113 yards, one touchdown and two picks in his second preseason start.
As the Ravens prepare for what could be a Week 1 without Joe Flacco (back), they let Mallett take the first team reps for the entirety of the first half Thursday night. In disappointing fashion, Mallett didn't do much with the opportunity. His ball placement was terrible and his turnover number could have been even higher given his play.
Mallett has now completed just 55% of his passes while tallying 171 yards and 1 touchdown to 2 picks this preseason. If Flacco is out or exits at any point this season, the Ravens' offense would almost certainly become a fantasy dump without an adequate quarterback behind center.
- Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday November 30th, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles November 30th, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Tavon Austin on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller announces 6-game suspension for PEDs November 30th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's J.K Dobbins eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens reportedly could activate Mark Ingram from COVID-19 Reserve list before Week 12's game against Steelers November 30th, 2020
- Ravens-Steelers Week 12 game now scheduled for Wednesday November 30th, 2020
- Ravens' Willie Snead tests positive for COVID-19 on Sunday November 29th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews tests positive for COVID-19 November 29th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (thigh) questionable for Tuesday's Week 12 game November 28th, 2020