Ryan Mallett abysmal in Ravens' preseason win
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Ryan Mallett completed 13-of-22 pass attempts for 113 yards, one touchdown and two picks in his second preseason start.
As the Ravens prepare for what could be a Week 1 without Joe Flacco (back), they let Mallett take the first team reps for the entirety of the first half Thursday night. In disappointing fashion, Mallett didn't do much with the opportunity. His ball placement was terrible and his turnover number could have been even higher given his play.
Mallett has now completed just 55% of his passes while tallying 171 yards and 1 touchdown to 2 picks this preseason. If Flacco is out or exits at any point this season, the Ravens' offense would almost certainly become a fantasy dump without an adequate quarterback behind center.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020