49ers' Reuben Foster dealing with shoulder sprain
San Francisco 49ers inside linebacker Reuben Foster is dealing with a "mild AC joint sprain" in his surgically-repaired shoulder.
The 49ers are insisting it's a "completely different" injury than Foster's rotator cuff issue, but we'll see how true that ends up being. The team re-signed inside linebacker Shayne Skov on Thursday, which indicates some concern. Foster was just officially anointed a starter on Tuesday and, for now, it appears he will be ready for Week 1.
Our models project the Niners' defense to turn in the ninth-worst fantasy season among defensive units this year. They will be a weekly target for fantasy players.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on marijuana possession January 13th, 2018
- 'Confidence on both sides' that Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers will reach deal January 13th, 2018
- Marquise Goodwin exits 49ers' game early with head injury December 31st, 2017
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin (back) limited in Wednesday's practice December 27th, 2017
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads 49ers to fourth-straight win in Week 16 December 25th, 2017
- Marquise Goodwin hauls in career-high 10 receptions in 49ers' win on Sunday December 17th, 2017