Buccaneers' Doug Martin (suspended) gets majority of first-team reps
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin (suspended) has received the "bulk of the first-team reps" at camp, Florida Football Insiders' Roy Cummings reports.
Cummings adds, "No Buccaneer has been more consistent in camp workouts than Martin, who has easily... flashed the most during those sessions" Cummings also calls Martin "easily the best back" on the roster. General manager Jason Licht did not assure Martin of a roster spot at the beginning of camp, but that is definitely looking like a motivation tactic. By all accounts having the best offseason of his career, Martin should return as the lead back when eligible in Week 4. Jacquizz Rodgers will handle the job until then.
Our models project Martin as the 35th-best running back for fantasy, with 622 rushing yards and 4.63 touchdowns on 164 carries, adding 18 catches for 146 receiving yards and 0.48 touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (illness) doesn't practice for Raiders Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis December 14th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10 November 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland November 2nd, 2020