Quincy Enunwa re-injures neck in Jets' practice
"Something went wrong" with New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa's neck when he fell in practice, head coach Todd Bowles said.
Enunwa fell during 7-on-7 drills and had to go back to the locker room with the trainers. Bowles believes it's a similar injury which held Enunwa out of team minicamps in June. A neck injury has a wide range of potential outcomes. An official statement has yet to be released.
Prior to this news, Enunwa was projected as our 32nd-best wide receiver for fantasy in 2017. We pegged him for 60 catches, 870 receiving yards, and 5.84 touchdowns.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable October 20th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) practices in full Thursday for Jets October 19th, 2017
- Update: Bilal Powell (calf) practices in full for Jets, will play Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Robby Anderson (ankle) misses another practice for Jets October 19th, 2017
- Bilal Powell (calf) not practicing for Jets Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Jets without Robby Anderson (ankle) at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017