Quincy Enunwa re-injures neck in Jets' practice
"Something went wrong" with New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa's neck when he fell in practice, head coach Todd Bowles said.
Enunwa fell during 7-on-7 drills and had to go back to the locker room with the trainers. Bowles believes it's a similar injury which held Enunwa out of team minicamps in June. A neck injury has a wide range of potential outcomes. An official statement has yet to be released.
Prior to this news, Enunwa was projected as our 32nd-best wide receiver for fantasy in 2017. We pegged him for 60 catches, 870 receiving yards, and 5.84 touchdowns.
- Golden Tate optimistic about Lions' future September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham facing potential fines for ignoring Green Bay media September 20th, 2018
- A.J. Green a top-10 Week 3 wideout for Bengals versus Panthers September 20th, 2018
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman expected to see 20 touches again Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold focused on Week 3, not being passed on by Browns September 18th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa projected for top-20 finish in Week 3 September 18th, 2018
- Josh Gordon reportedly expected to be dealt by Browns Monday September 17th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (abdomen) active on Sunday for New York September 16th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa a joy to target for Sam Darnold September 14th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (abdomen) practicing in full for Jets on Wednesday September 12th, 2018