Quincy Enunwa re-injures neck in Jets' practice
"Something went wrong" with New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa's neck when he fell in practice, head coach Todd Bowles said.
Enunwa fell during 7-on-7 drills and had to go back to the locker room with the trainers. Bowles believes it's a similar injury which held Enunwa out of team minicamps in June. A neck injury has a wide range of potential outcomes. An official statement has yet to be released.
Prior to this news, Enunwa was projected as our 32nd-best wide receiver for fantasy in 2017. We pegged him for 60 catches, 870 receiving yards, and 5.84 touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold will open training camp as the Jets' third-string quarterback June 14th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor out of walking boot, questionable for Jets' training camp June 13th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018