Quincy Enunwa re-injures neck in Jets' practice
"Something went wrong" with New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa's neck when he fell in practice, head coach Todd Bowles said.
Enunwa fell during 7-on-7 drills and had to go back to the locker room with the trainers. Bowles believes it's a similar injury which held Enunwa out of team minicamps in June. A neck injury has a wide range of potential outcomes. An official statement has yet to be released.
Prior to this news, Enunwa was projected as our 32nd-best wide receiver for fantasy in 2017. We pegged him for 60 catches, 870 receiving yards, and 5.84 touchdowns.
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Adam Vinatieri re-signs with Colts on one-year deal February 22nd, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck throwing weighted balls, shoulder reportedly 'fine' February 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Jets view Bilal Powell as 'complementary back' February 19th, 2018
- Josh McCown plans to play in 2018, return to Jets on table January 24th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018