Quincy Enunwa re-injures neck in Jets' practice
"Something went wrong" with New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa's neck when he fell in practice, head coach Todd Bowles said.
Enunwa fell during 7-on-7 drills and had to go back to the locker room with the trainers. Bowles believes it's a similar injury which held Enunwa out of team minicamps in June. A neck injury has a wide range of potential outcomes. An official statement has yet to be released.
Prior to this news, Enunwa was projected as our 32nd-best wide receiver for fantasy in 2017. We pegged him for 60 catches, 870 receiving yards, and 5.84 touchdowns.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Chicago's Kendall Wright (shoulder) limited in practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bryce Petty taking over as Jets' starter following Josh McCown's (hand) season-ending injury December 11th, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown (hand) officially out for the season, Bryce Petty to start December 11th, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte struggles in Week 14 loss to Broncos December 11th, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse produces just 1 catch Sunday in ugly Jets loss December 11th, 2017
- Robby Anderson flops as Jets get shutout in Week 14 December 11th, 2017