Bears' Markus Wheaton will miss two weeks of camp after an appendectomy
Chicago Bears wide receiver Markus Wheaton will miss the next two weeks of training camp following his July 30 appendectomy.
Wheaton will be out for almost three weeks after the procedure, and even though he has a bigger contract that Victor Cruz and Kendall Wright, there are no guarantees for the Bears' receiver. Cameron Meredith and Kevin White are the better fantasy options this season.
Our models project Wheaton for 23.2 catches for 318.1 yards and 1.2 touchdowns in 2017.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021