Marshawn Lynch may be kept under 200 carries in Oakland
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch may be limited to under 200 carries, suggests Jimmy Durkin of The San Jose Mercury News.
Durkin surmises Lynch will see a similar workload to the 195 carries that Latavius Murray saw in Oakland last season, but noting it could be less, depending on the roles of second-year backs DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard. Lynch turned 31 in April and is more than a full year removed any real NFL competition, so look for the Raiders to manage his workload a bit over the course of the year.
numberFire's models currently rank Lynch as the 25th-best fantasy option at his position for 2017. We project him to rush 174.4 times for 703.3 yards and 5.39 touchdowns this season, with another 296.6 receiving yards and 1.13 touchdowns on 36.8 catches.
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy available for Week 11's matchup against Chargers November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (personal) active on Monday night November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Derek Carr throws for 292 yards Sunday for Oakland November 18th, 2019
- Josh Jacobs goes over 100 yards again, Raiders defeat Bengals November 18th, 2019
- Darren Waller doesn't do much again for Oakland November 8th, 2019
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams kept out of end zone again November 8th, 2019
- Josh Jacobs tops 100 scrimmage yards in Raiders' win November 8th, 2019
- Derek Carr throws for 289 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in Raiders' win November 4th, 2019