Marshawn Lynch may be kept under 200 carries in Oakland
Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch may be limited to under 200 carries, suggests Jimmy Durkin of The San Jose Mercury News.
Durkin surmises Lynch will see a similar workload to the 195 carries that Latavius Murray saw in Oakland last season, but noting it could be less, depending on the roles of second-year backs DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard. Lynch turned 31 in April and is more than a full year removed any real NFL competition, so look for the Raiders to manage his workload a bit over the course of the year.
numberFire's models currently rank Lynch as the 25th-best fantasy option at his position for 2017. We project him to rush 174.4 times for 703.3 yards and 5.39 touchdowns this season, with another 296.6 receiving yards and 1.13 touchdowns on 36.8 catches.
- Akiem Hicks (hamstring) limited participation in Bears' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (knee) not listed on 49ers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2020
- San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) full participant on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- New England's Cam Newton (abdomen) limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Josh Gordon (suspension) reinstated on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Carroll: Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) could start practicing soon December 2nd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Dunlap (foot) undergoes MRI on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Seahawks wanting Russell Wilson to cook less December 1st, 2020