Dalvin Cook could earn 300 touches for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings rookie running back Dalvin Cook has the potential to see 300 touches in 2017, according to Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
In his preview of Cook, Vensel praised the 21-year-old's speed and versatility, particularly in the passing game. In Vensel's eyes, Cook has a chance to become an every-down back if he can earn the Vikings' trust in pass protection. Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon will be in the mix as well, but Cook is clearly the lead back in Minnesota's three-man backfield.
Our models project Cook for 627 rushing yards and 4.71 touchdowns on 148 carries, with 35 receptions for 291 yards and 0.92 scores. He's our 29th-best back for fantasy.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018