Dalvin Cook could earn 300 touches for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings rookie running back Dalvin Cook has the potential to see 300 touches in 2017, according to Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
In his preview of Cook, Vensel praised the 21-year-old's speed and versatility, particularly in the passing game. In Vensel's eyes, Cook has a chance to become an every-down back if he can earn the Vikings' trust in pass protection. Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon will be in the mix as well, but Cook is clearly the lead back in Minnesota's three-man backfield.
Our models project Cook for 627 rushing yards and 4.71 touchdowns on 148 carries, with 35 receptions for 291 yards and 0.92 scores. He's our 29th-best back for fantasy.
- Jamison Crowder catches 7 passes for career-high 141 yards on Thursday for Washington November 24th, 2017
- Vernon Davis comes up empty on Thanksgiving in Washington's win November 24th, 2017
- Dallas' Alfred Morris a non-factor in loss to Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Rod Smith the only Cowboy to find the end zone in Thursday's Thanksgiving thrashing November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant held in check in blowout loss November 23rd, 2017
- Tyrell Williams finds the end zone for the Chargers on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs totals 75 yards in Thanksgiving Day win November 23rd, 2017
- Adam Thielen catches 8 passes, reaches 1000 yards on the season as Vikings top Lions November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Latavius Murray rushes for 84 yards, scores again in win over Detroit November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph finds the end zone twice in Thanksgiving victory November 23rd, 2017
- Case Keenum throws for two touchdowns, rushes for one in Vikings' win over Detroit November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Kai Forbath a top-5 kicking option in Week 12 November 22nd, 2017