Dalvin Cook could earn 300 touches for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings rookie running back Dalvin Cook has the potential to see 300 touches in 2017, according to Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
In his preview of Cook, Vensel praised the 21-year-old's speed and versatility, particularly in the passing game. In Vensel's eyes, Cook has a chance to become an every-down back if he can earn the Vikings' trust in pass protection. Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon will be in the mix as well, but Cook is clearly the lead back in Minnesota's three-man backfield.
Our models project Cook for 627 rushing yards and 4.71 touchdowns on 148 carries, with 35 receptions for 291 yards and 0.92 scores. He's our 29th-best back for fantasy.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018