Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out with former teammates
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is working out with former college teammate, Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker.
Bridgewater was pictured wearing a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee during this workout after photos emerged of him getting in work without the brace earlier this week. From what we can tell, the quarterback has a shot to return at some point this year, although he will almost certainly open camp on the active/PUP list.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- Jamison Crowder catches 7 passes for career-high 141 yards on Thursday for Washington November 24th, 2017
- Vernon Davis comes up empty on Thanksgiving in Washington's win November 24th, 2017
- Dallas' Alfred Morris a non-factor in loss to Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Rod Smith the only Cowboy to find the end zone in Thursday's Thanksgiving thrashing November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant held in check in blowout loss November 23rd, 2017
- Tyrell Williams finds the end zone for the Chargers on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs totals 75 yards in Thanksgiving Day win November 23rd, 2017
- Adam Thielen catches 8 passes, reaches 1000 yards on the season as Vikings top Lions November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Latavius Murray rushes for 84 yards, scores again in win over Detroit November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph finds the end zone twice in Thanksgiving victory November 23rd, 2017
- Case Keenum throws for two touchdowns, rushes for one in Vikings' win over Detroit November 23rd, 2017
- Vikings' Kai Forbath a top-5 kicking option in Week 12 November 22nd, 2017