Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out with former teammates
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is working out with former college teammate, Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker.
Bridgewater was pictured wearing a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee during this workout after photos emerged of him getting in work without the brace earlier this week. From what we can tell, the quarterback has a shot to return at some point this year, although he will almost certainly open camp on the active/PUP list.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde finds the end zone twice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Sammy Watkins scores twice for the Rams before leaving with injury September 22nd, 2017
- Rams' Todd Gurley dominates in unexpected Thursday night shootout September 21st, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) misses another Titans' practice September 21st, 2017
- Thomas Rawls could get more touches for Seattle moving forward September 21st, 2017
- Joe Mixon still trying to get up to speed in Bengals' offense September 21st, 2017
- Sam Bradford (knee) limited in Vikings' practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon second in snaps among Vikings' running backs September 21st, 2017
- Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) will practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Sam Bradford (knee) practicing for Vikings on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph a top-3 value at tight end this week September 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Case Keenum 'disappointed' in Week 2 performance September 20th, 2017