Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out with former teammates
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is working out with former college teammate, Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker.
Bridgewater was pictured wearing a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee during this workout after photos emerged of him getting in work without the brace earlier this week. From what we can tell, the quarterback has a shot to return at some point this year, although he will almost certainly open camp on the active/PUP list.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Dalvin Cook could earn 300 touches for Vikings July 16th, 2017
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out with former teammates July 16th, 2017
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out without knee brace July 13th, 2017
- Latavius Murray (ankle) likely to be Vikings' short-yardage back June 29th, 2017
- Michael Floyd expected to make Vikings' 53-man roster June 27th, 2017
- Latavius Murray expects to "be the guy" in Vikings backfield June 27th, 2017