Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out with former teammates
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is working out with former college teammate, Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker.
Bridgewater was pictured wearing a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee during this workout after photos emerged of him getting in work without the brace earlier this week. From what we can tell, the quarterback has a shot to return at some point this year, although he will almost certainly open camp on the active/PUP list.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Report: Case Keenum 'seems to be the favorite' to return as Vikings' starting quarterback February 19th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018
- Vikings lead Kirk Cousins' free agency wishlist February 4th, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ACL) has resumed jogging January 23rd, 2018