Bills not changing offense around LeSean McCoy
The Buffalo Bills' official website expects only "subtle changes" to the Bills' running scheme under new offensive coordinator Rick Dennison.
Dennison is a zone disciple of Mike Shanahan and Gary Kubiak, but the Bills were employing plenty of zone runs under Anthony Lynn and Greg Roman. Dennison has insisted he plans to "carry over' many of the successful principles from the Bills' dominant rushing attacks of the past two seasons. Even with Shady headed into his age-29 season, he remains a safe fantasy option at the position.
Our models project McCoy for 1,262 rushing yards with 9.79 touchdowns on 260 attempts, adding 44 receptions for 352 receiving yards and 1.37 scores. He's our fourth-best fantasy running back for 2017.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Bills' Eric Wood retires after 9-year career January 26th, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018