Bills not changing offense around LeSean McCoy
The Buffalo Bills' official website expects only "subtle changes" to the Bills' running scheme under new offensive coordinator Rick Dennison.
Dennison is a zone disciple of Mike Shanahan and Gary Kubiak, but the Bills were employing plenty of zone runs under Anthony Lynn and Greg Roman. Dennison has insisted he plans to "carry over' many of the successful principles from the Bills' dominant rushing attacks of the past two seasons. Even with Shady headed into his age-29 season, he remains a safe fantasy option at the position.
Our models project McCoy for 1,262 rushing yards with 9.79 touchdowns on 260 attempts, adding 44 receptions for 352 receiving yards and 1.37 scores. He's our fourth-best fantasy running back for 2017.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018