Bills not changing offense around LeSean McCoy
The Buffalo Bills' official website expects only "subtle changes" to the Bills' running scheme under new offensive coordinator Rick Dennison.
Dennison is a zone disciple of Mike Shanahan and Gary Kubiak, but the Bills were employing plenty of zone runs under Anthony Lynn and Greg Roman. Dennison has insisted he plans to "carry over' many of the successful principles from the Bills' dominant rushing attacks of the past two seasons. Even with Shady headed into his age-29 season, he remains a safe fantasy option at the position.
Our models project McCoy for 1,262 rushing yards with 9.79 touchdowns on 260 attempts, adding 44 receptions for 352 receiving yards and 1.37 scores. He's our fourth-best fantasy running back for 2017.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Fred Jackson to retire as member of Bills April 12th, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones has felony vandalism charges dropped March 23rd, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018