Bills not changing offense around LeSean McCoy
The Buffalo Bills' official website expects only "subtle changes" to the Bills' running scheme under new offensive coordinator Rick Dennison.
Dennison is a zone disciple of Mike Shanahan and Gary Kubiak, but the Bills were employing plenty of zone runs under Anthony Lynn and Greg Roman. Dennison has insisted he plans to "carry over' many of the successful principles from the Bills' dominant rushing attacks of the past two seasons. Even with Shady headed into his age-29 season, he remains a safe fantasy option at the position.
Our models project McCoy for 1,262 rushing yards with 9.79 touchdowns on 260 attempts, adding 44 receptions for 352 receiving yards and 1.37 scores. He's our fourth-best fantasy running back for 2017.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Charles Clay (knee) limited at Bills' practice Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor will remain Bills' starting quarterback in Week 3 September 18th, 2017
- Zay Jones targeted six times in Bills' Week 2 loss September 18th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor held in check by Panthers in Week 2 loss September 18th, 2017
- Bills' LeSean McCoy finds no room to run versus Panthers September 17th, 2017
- LeSean McCoy (wrist, groin) removed from Bills' injury report September 15th, 2017