Bills not changing offense around LeSean McCoy
The Buffalo Bills' official website expects only "subtle changes" to the Bills' running scheme under new offensive coordinator Rick Dennison.
Dennison is a zone disciple of Mike Shanahan and Gary Kubiak, but the Bills were employing plenty of zone runs under Anthony Lynn and Greg Roman. Dennison has insisted he plans to "carry over' many of the successful principles from the Bills' dominant rushing attacks of the past two seasons. Even with Shady headed into his age-29 season, he remains a safe fantasy option at the position.
Our models project McCoy for 1,262 rushing yards with 9.79 touchdowns on 260 attempts, adding 44 receptions for 352 receiving yards and 1.37 scores. He's our fourth-best fantasy running back for 2017.
- Cowboys' Darren McFadden a healthy scratch against the Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) practices on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Rishard Matthews (hamstring) pops up on Titans injury report November 23rd, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Jake Elliott (concussion) practicing in full for Eagles on Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) not practicing Wednesday, Bills say he's day-to-day November 22nd, 2017
- Bills name Tyrod Taylor Week 12 starter November 22nd, 2017
- Bills 'still evaluating' the quarterback situation for Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin exited Bills' Week 11 loss with a knee injury November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor totals 2 touchdowns in relief of Nathan Peterman November 19th, 2017