Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out without knee brace
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater posted pictures on Instagram showing him working out without a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee.
Bridgewater was seen doing work during OTAs and minicamp, but it was always while wearing a brace. The quarterback is still likely to open training camp on the active/PUP list, but it continues to look increasingly likely he is cleared to return at some point this season. If that happens, he is expected to back up Sam Bradford.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Dalvin Cook could earn 300 touches for Vikings July 16th, 2017
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out with former teammates July 16th, 2017
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out without knee brace July 13th, 2017
- Latavius Murray (ankle) likely to be Vikings' short-yardage back June 29th, 2017
- Michael Floyd expected to make Vikings' 53-man roster June 27th, 2017
- Latavius Murray expects to "be the guy" in Vikings backfield June 27th, 2017