Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out without knee brace
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater posted pictures on Instagram showing him working out without a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee.
Bridgewater was seen doing work during OTAs and minicamp, but it was always while wearing a brace. The quarterback is still likely to open training camp on the active/PUP list, but it continues to look increasingly likely he is cleared to return at some point this season. If that happens, he is expected to back up Sam Bradford.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde finds the end zone twice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Sammy Watkins scores twice for the Rams before leaving with injury September 22nd, 2017
- Rams' Todd Gurley dominates in unexpected Thursday night shootout September 21st, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) misses another Titans' practice September 21st, 2017
- Thomas Rawls could get more touches for Seattle moving forward September 21st, 2017
- Joe Mixon still trying to get up to speed in Bengals' offense September 21st, 2017
- Sam Bradford (knee) limited in Vikings' practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon second in snaps among Vikings' running backs September 21st, 2017
- Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) will practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Sam Bradford (knee) practicing for Vikings on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph a top-3 value at tight end this week September 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Case Keenum 'disappointed' in Week 2 performance September 20th, 2017