Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out without knee brace
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater posted pictures on Instagram showing him working out without a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee.
Bridgewater was seen doing work during OTAs and minicamp, but it was always while wearing a brace. The quarterback is still likely to open training camp on the active/PUP list, but it continues to look increasingly likely he is cleared to return at some point this season. If that happens, he is expected to back up Sam Bradford.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Case Keenum solid in Vikings' win over the Rams in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon totals 60 scoreless yards in Vikings' Week 11 win November 19th, 2017
- Adam Thielen racks up 123 yards and a touchdown as Vikings top Rams November 19th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs has a quiet game Sunday as Vikings beat Rams November 19th, 2017
- Latavius Murray rips off 95 yards and 2 scores in Vikings' Week 11 win November 19th, 2017
- Everson Griffen (foot) returns for Vikings in Week 11 November 19th, 2017