Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater working out without knee brace
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater posted pictures on Instagram showing him working out without a brace on his surgically-repaired left knee.
Bridgewater was seen doing work during OTAs and minicamp, but it was always while wearing a brace. The quarterback is still likely to open training camp on the active/PUP list, but it continues to look increasingly likely he is cleared to return at some point this season. If that happens, he is expected to back up Sam Bradford.
Bridgewater finished 31st in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks in 2015 with at least 150 drop backs.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Colts' fourth-rounder Nyheim Hines doing everything on offense June 15th, 2018
- Robert Turbin expected to have key role in Colts' backfield June 15th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold will open training camp as the Jets' third-string quarterback June 14th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor out of walking boot, questionable for Jets' training camp June 13th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018