Dwayne Allen may not be lock for Patriots' roster
New England Patriots tight end Dwayne Allen may not be a roster lock, according to ESPN's Mike Reiss.
In going through New England's crew of tight ends, Reiss only listed Rob Gronkowski as a roster lock. Reports have suggested that Allen has struggled in camp so that could be the reasoning behind Reiss' omission. Although it would be surprising if Allen didn't make the cut after the Patriots dealt a fourth round pick for him in this year's draft.
This season, our algorithms project Allen for 26 receptions, 316 yards and 2.8 touchdowns. He is TE31 in our positional rankings.
- Cowboys' Darren McFadden a healthy scratch against the Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) practices on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Rishard Matthews (hamstring) pops up on Titans injury report November 23rd, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- Tom Brady not practicing due to Achilles issue, considered 'fine' for Patriots November 22nd, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) remains out Wednesday for Patriots November 22nd, 2017
- Danny Amendola totals 66 yards and a score as Patriots win November 19th, 2017
- Tom Brady has big day as Patriots blow past Raiders November 19th, 2017
- James White quiet as Patriots win in Mexico City November 19th, 2017
- Rex Burkhead gets 9 touches in Patriots' Week 11 victory November 19th, 2017