Dwayne Allen may not be lock for Patriots' roster
New England Patriots tight end Dwayne Allen may not be a roster lock, according to ESPN's Mike Reiss.
In going through New England's crew of tight ends, Reiss only listed Rob Gronkowski as a roster lock. Reports have suggested that Allen has struggled in camp so that could be the reasoning behind Reiss' omission. Although it would be surprising if Allen didn't make the cut after the Patriots dealt a fourth round pick for him in this year's draft.
This season, our algorithms project Allen for 26 receptions, 316 yards and 2.8 touchdowns. He is TE31 in our positional rankings.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018