Dwayne Allen may not be lock for Patriots' roster
New England Patriots tight end Dwayne Allen may not be a roster lock, according to ESPN's Mike Reiss.
In going through New England's crew of tight ends, Reiss only listed Rob Gronkowski as a roster lock. Reports have suggested that Allen has struggled in camp so that could be the reasoning behind Reiss' omission. Although it would be surprising if Allen didn't make the cut after the Patriots dealt a fourth round pick for him in this year's draft.
This season, our algorithms project Allen for 26 receptions, 316 yards and 2.8 touchdowns. He is TE31 in our positional rankings.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018
- Report: Patriots 'team most interested' in Lamar Jackson April 12th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018