Dwayne Allen may not be lock for Patriots' roster
New England Patriots tight end Dwayne Allen may not be a roster lock, according to ESPN's Mike Reiss.
In going through New England's crew of tight ends, Reiss only listed Rob Gronkowski as a roster lock. Reports have suggested that Allen has struggled in camp so that could be the reasoning behind Reiss' omission. Although it would be surprising if Allen didn't make the cut after the Patriots dealt a fourth round pick for him in this year's draft.
This season, our algorithms project Allen for 26 receptions, 316 yards and 2.8 touchdowns. He is TE31 in our positional rankings.
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Dion Lewis a roster lock for New England July 13th, 2017
- Dwayne Allen may not be lock for Patriots' roster July 13th, 2017
- Danny Amendola could be locked in for Patriots' 53-man roster July 10th, 2017
- Dion Lewis' roster spot with Patriots in limbo July 10th, 2017
- Patriots' Julian Edelman not dominant in red-zone July 9th, 2017
- Mike Gillislee most likely to fill Patriots' big back role July 4th, 2017