Adrian Peterson targeting 500 receiving yards in New Orleans
New Orleans Saints running back Adrian Peterson wants to surpass 500 receiving yards this season.
Peterson set a personal high of 436 receiving yards in 2009 while catching passes from Brett Favre, but he believes he'll surpass that mark playing with Drew Brees in New Orleans. While the confidence is reassuring from the 32-year-old back, Mark Ingram and rookie Alvin Kamara project to see the majority of the passing game work out of the Saints' backfield.
139.0 carries 555.3 yds 6.55 td 17.5 rec 97.9 yds 0.15 td numberFire's models see Peterson falling far short of his lofty expectations, as we project him for only 97.9 receiving yards (with 0.15 touchdowns on 17.5 catches) this season. That's in addition to 555.3 rushing yards and 6.55 scores on 139.0 attempts.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Cardinals' Adrian Peterson wants to play four more years February 3rd, 2018
- Cardinals expected to release Adrian Peterson this offseason January 31st, 2018
- New Cardinals offensive coordinator expects Larry Fitzgerald to play January 29th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018