Adrian Peterson targeting 500 receiving yards in New Orleans
New Orleans Saints running back Adrian Peterson wants to surpass 500 receiving yards this season.
Peterson set a personal high of 436 receiving yards in 2009 while catching passes from Brett Favre, but he believes he'll surpass that mark playing with Drew Brees in New Orleans. While the confidence is reassuring from the 32-year-old back, Mark Ingram and rookie Alvin Kamara project to see the majority of the passing game work out of the Saints' backfield.
139.0 carries 555.3 yds 6.55 td 17.5 rec 97.9 yds 0.15 td numberFire's models see Peterson falling far short of his lofty expectations, as we project him for only 97.9 receiving yards (with 0.15 touchdowns on 17.5 catches) this season. That's in addition to 555.3 rushing yards and 6.55 scores on 139.0 attempts.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Tommy Pham hitting second as Cardinals play Mets on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Brice Butler signs 2-year deal with Cardinals April 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals expecting David Johnson (wrist) to be ready for OTAs March 27th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Cardinals releasing one-time Pro Bowler Tyrann Mathieu March 14th, 2018
- Cardinals reportedly land Sam Bradford with 1-year, $20 million deal March 13th, 2018