Adrian Peterson targeting 500 receiving yards in New Orleans
New Orleans Saints running back Adrian Peterson wants to surpass 500 receiving yards this season.
Peterson set a personal high of 436 receiving yards in 2009 while catching passes from Brett Favre, but he believes he'll surpass that mark playing with Drew Brees in New Orleans. While the confidence is reassuring from the 32-year-old back, Mark Ingram and rookie Alvin Kamara project to see the majority of the passing game work out of the Saints' backfield.
139.0 carries 555.3 yds 6.55 td 17.5 rec 97.9 yds 0.15 td numberFire's models see Peterson falling far short of his lofty expectations, as we project him for only 97.9 receiving yards (with 0.15 touchdowns on 17.5 catches) this season. That's in addition to 555.3 rushing yards and 6.55 scores on 139.0 attempts.
- Cowboys' Darren McFadden a healthy scratch against the Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) practices on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Rishard Matthews (hamstring) pops up on Titans injury report November 23rd, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- Carson Palmer unlikely to return for Cardinals in 2017 November 22nd, 2017
- David Johnson (wrist) not progressing as hoped, unlikely to return for Cardinals this season November 22nd, 2017
- Chad Williams 'is going to get his shot' for Cardinals November 21st, 2017
- Cardinals have released Andre Ellington November 20th, 2017
- Cardinals sticking with Blaine Gabbert at quarterback in Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Cardinals' John Brown dealing with case of turf toe, could 'miss time' November 20th, 2017