Adrian Peterson targeting 500 receiving yards in New Orleans
New Orleans Saints running back Adrian Peterson wants to surpass 500 receiving yards this season.
Peterson set a personal high of 436 receiving yards in 2009 while catching passes from Brett Favre, but he believes he'll surpass that mark playing with Drew Brees in New Orleans. While the confidence is reassuring from the 32-year-old back, Mark Ingram and rookie Alvin Kamara project to see the majority of the passing game work out of the Saints' backfield.
139.0 carries 555.3 yds 6.55 td 17.5 rec 97.9 yds 0.15 td numberFire's models see Peterson falling far short of his lofty expectations, as we project him for only 97.9 receiving yards (with 0.15 touchdowns on 17.5 catches) this season. That's in addition to 555.3 rushing yards and 6.55 scores on 139.0 attempts.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- David Johnson officially absent from Cardinals' minicamp June 12th, 2018
- David Johnson reportedly skipping Cardinals minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson dealing with minor, undisclosed injury June 8th, 2018
- Josh Rosen impressing Cardinals coaches early on May 31st, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018