Browns impressed with Seth DeValve
Cleveland Browns second-year tight end Seth DeValve "jumped out" at OTA's and minicamp, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot said.
Mary Kay joins fellow beat writer Nate Ulrich and head coach Hue Jackson as those who have heaped praise on DeValve in the past month, adding DeValve was one of "the most improved players" from 2016. DeValve was a little-known fourth-rounder out of Princeton but tore up his Pro Day and obviously had a big jump in competition coming into the NFL.
Our models project DeValve for 154 receiving yards and 1.48 touchdowns on 14 catches in 2017 – the 50th-best fantasy projection among tight ends.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Corey Coleman in make-or-break season for Browns June 14th, 2018
- Browns expected to use Jarvis Landry more down the field June 11th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde the favorite to start in Week 1 for Cleveland June 9th, 2018
- Cleveland Browns select RB Nick Chubb with the 35th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft April 27th, 2018
- Cleveland Browns take CB Denzel Ward with the fourth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018