Browns impressed with Seth DeValve
Cleveland Browns second-year tight end Seth DeValve "jumped out" at OTA's and minicamp, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot said.
Mary Kay joins fellow beat writer Nate Ulrich and head coach Hue Jackson as those who have heaped praise on DeValve in the past month, adding DeValve was one of "the most improved players" from 2016. DeValve was a little-known fourth-rounder out of Princeton but tore up his Pro Day and obviously had a big jump in competition coming into the NFL.
Our models project DeValve for 154 receiving yards and 1.48 touchdowns on 14 catches in 2017 – the 50th-best fantasy projection among tight ends.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Isaiah Crowell asking Browns to give him more carries September 20th, 2017
- Browns officially place Corey Coleman (hand) on IR September 19th, 2017
- Ricardo Louis expected to start for Browns September 19th, 2017
- Browns' Rashard Higgins listed as starter on unofficial depth chart September 19th, 2017
- Myles Garrett (ankle) 'getting closer' to returning to the Browns September 18th, 2017
- Corey Coleman expected to be placed on IR by Browns September 18th, 2017