Browns impressed with Seth DeValve
Cleveland Browns second-year tight end Seth DeValve "jumped out" at OTA's and minicamp, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot said.
Mary Kay joins fellow beat writer Nate Ulrich and head coach Hue Jackson as those who have heaped praise on DeValve in the past month, adding DeValve was one of "the most improved players" from 2016. DeValve was a little-known fourth-rounder out of Princeton but tore up his Pro Day and obviously had a big jump in competition coming into the NFL.
Our models project DeValve for 154 receiving yards and 1.48 touchdowns on 14 catches in 2017 – the 50th-best fantasy projection among tight ends.
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Browns impressed with Seth DeValve July 12th, 2017
- Free agent DeAngelo Williams says he wouldn't play for four teams July 12th, 2017
- Ricardo Louis receiving tons of praise from Browns July 9th, 2017
- Corey Coleman (hamstring, side) disappointing Browns' coaching staff June 29th, 2017
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Brock Osweiler impressing Browns at OTAs June 7th, 2017