Browns impressed with Seth DeValve
Cleveland Browns second-year tight end Seth DeValve "jumped out" at OTA's and minicamp, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot said.
Mary Kay joins fellow beat writer Nate Ulrich and head coach Hue Jackson as those who have heaped praise on DeValve in the past month, adding DeValve was one of "the most improved players" from 2016. DeValve was a little-known fourth-rounder out of Princeton but tore up his Pro Day and obviously had a big jump in competition coming into the NFL.
Our models project DeValve for 154 receiving yards and 1.48 touchdowns on 14 catches in 2017 – the 50th-best fantasy projection among tight ends.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Browns sign Jarvis Landry to five-year extension April 12th, 2018
- Redskins acquire quarterback Kevin Hogan in trade with Browns April 7th, 2018
- Jeff Janis signs with Browns March 31st, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Browns name Tyrod Taylor starting quarterback for 2018 March 15th, 2018
- Update: Patriots have twins, acquire Jason McCourty from Browns March 15th, 2018