Browns impressed with Seth DeValve
Cleveland Browns second-year tight end Seth DeValve "jumped out" at OTA's and minicamp, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot said.
Mary Kay joins fellow beat writer Nate Ulrich and head coach Hue Jackson as those who have heaped praise on DeValve in the past month, adding DeValve was one of "the most improved players" from 2016. DeValve was a little-known fourth-rounder out of Princeton but tore up his Pro Day and obviously had a big jump in competition coming into the NFL.
Our models project DeValve for 154 receiving yards and 1.48 touchdowns on 14 catches in 2017 – the 50th-best fantasy projection among tight ends.
- Cowboys' Darren McFadden a healthy scratch against the Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) practices on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Rishard Matthews (hamstring) pops up on Titans injury report November 23rd, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- Hue Jackson: Josh Gordon returning for Browns is 'like Christmas' November 21st, 2017
- Corey Coleman goes for 80 yards in Week 11 as Browns remain winless November 20th, 2017
- DeShone Kizer will remain Browns' starter for rest of season November 20th, 2017
- Duke Johnson scores Browns' lone touchdown in Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Isaiah Crowell fails to break loose, gains only 18 yards in Browns' loss November 20th, 2017
- DeShone Kizer adds 2 more interceptions in Browns' loss November 19th, 2017