Robert Turbin having great spring for Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Robert Turbin for having a "hell of a spring" during OTAs and minicamp, offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski said.
"Much better this spring than he was this time of year a year ago," added Chudzinski. Turbin returns as the Colts' clear backup to Frank Gore, but signs point to him being even more involved than he was a year ago. Gore is another year older, and the Colts want to keep him fresh. Turbin is simply an injury away from a prominent role in one of the league's best offenses.
Our models project Turbin as the third-best running back for fantasy on the Colts, with a line of 181 rushing yards and 1.50 touchdowns on 38 rushing attempts, adding 14 receptions for 105 receiving yards and 0.54 touchdowns.
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde finds the end zone twice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Sammy Watkins scores twice for the Rams before leaving with injury September 22nd, 2017
- Rams' Todd Gurley dominates in unexpected Thursday night shootout September 21st, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) misses another Titans' practice September 21st, 2017
- Thomas Rawls could get more touches for Seattle moving forward September 21st, 2017
- Joe Mixon still trying to get up to speed in Bengals' offense September 21st, 2017
- Colts' Marlon Mack (shoulder) did not practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Jacoby Brissett will start for Colts in Week 3 versus Browns September 18th, 2017
- Andrew Luck (shoulder) ruled out for Colts in Week 3 September 18th, 2017
- Frank Gore finds the end zone in Colts' Week 2 loss September 18th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton goes for 49 yards in Colts' Week 2 loss September 17th, 2017
- Colts' Jack Doyle could benefit from quarterback change September 15th, 2017