Robert Turbin having great spring for Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Robert Turbin for having a "hell of a spring" during OTAs and minicamp, offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski said.
"Much better this spring than he was this time of year a year ago," added Chudzinski. Turbin returns as the Colts' clear backup to Frank Gore, but signs point to him being even more involved than he was a year ago. Gore is another year older, and the Colts want to keep him fresh. Turbin is simply an injury away from a prominent role in one of the league's best offenses.
Our models project Turbin as the third-best running back for fantasy on the Colts, with a line of 181 rushing yards and 1.50 touchdowns on 38 rushing attempts, adding 14 receptions for 105 receiving yards and 0.54 touchdowns.
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Robert Turbin having great spring for Colts July 12th, 2017
- Colts' Andrew Luck (shoulder) undergoing rehab, no updates July 10th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Colts' Frank Gore expected to remain workhorse back June 15th, 2017
- Colts' Robert Turbin could see bigger role in 2017 June 14th, 2017
- Andrew Luck (shoulder) to miss Colts' minicamp June 13th, 2017