Robert Turbin having great spring for Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Robert Turbin for having a "hell of a spring" during OTAs and minicamp, offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski said.
"Much better this spring than he was this time of year a year ago," added Chudzinski. Turbin returns as the Colts' clear backup to Frank Gore, but signs point to him being even more involved than he was a year ago. Gore is another year older, and the Colts want to keep him fresh. Turbin is simply an injury away from a prominent role in one of the league's best offenses.
Our models project Turbin as the third-best running back for fantasy on the Colts, with a line of 181 rushing yards and 1.50 touchdowns on 38 rushing attempts, adding 14 receptions for 105 receiving yards and 0.54 touchdowns.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Colts' Frank Gore gets another tough matchup in Week 16 versus Ravens December 18th, 2017
- Colts' Andrew Luck (shoulder) may need another surgery December 17th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton disappears as Colts fall to Broncos in Week 15 December 14th, 2017
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett struggles in Thursday's loss to Broncos December 14th, 2017
- Colts' Jack Doyle projects as a top-10 tight end in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (quad) will not suit up in Week 15 December 12th, 2017