Robert Turbin having great spring for Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Robert Turbin for having a "hell of a spring" during OTAs and minicamp, offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski said.
"Much better this spring than he was this time of year a year ago," added Chudzinski. Turbin returns as the Colts' clear backup to Frank Gore, but signs point to him being even more involved than he was a year ago. Gore is another year older, and the Colts want to keep him fresh. Turbin is simply an injury away from a prominent role in one of the league's best offenses.
Our models project Turbin as the third-best running back for fantasy on the Colts, with a line of 181 rushing yards and 1.50 touchdowns on 38 rushing attempts, adding 14 receptions for 105 receiving yards and 0.54 touchdowns.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Erik Swoope (knee) could debut for Colts in Week 12 November 13th, 2017
- Jack Doyle does nothing in Colts' Week 10 loss November 13th, 2017
- Frank Gore doesn't do much with 18 touches in Colts' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton quiet in Colts' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Jacoby Brissett suffers a concussion in Colts' loss to Steelers November 12th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton (groin) reportedly good to go for Colts in Week 10 November 12th, 2017